• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ B l e a c h ]*&&&*{C L U B}xxx

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Yeah but remember the only really useful nice Hollow was Nell who is with Grimmy, Hime, and Ichigo who now have to go against Noitora.

That would be awesome seeing the three of them fighting together.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Nell's healing drool surprised me... maybe the other hollows can do something similiar.

Hime had better stay out after healing the two 'King's xDD

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Well Pesche(The one with Uryu and Renji) has the spit that can make any surface slippery. THere is another one with them but his pwoers weren't shown yet.

22sa

Years
    I fear for Uryu whom is running out of his 'tubes' :x

Oh... maybe they're not so useful then haha..

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Well Pesche helped against Cirruci. However when the three of them and that over Hollow went up against Szaeyl Apollo, they were pretty much screwed/. I mean Urryu did a ton of damage, but then Szael did that really creepy eat my fraccion to gain power thing.

matoucs

Trainer
    Years
    hey ! you remember when aaroniero took the apparence of Kaien dono, he released his zanpakuto, and it was the first time that we were able to see it. I think that it was very beautiful because he had his arrancar suit on. i mean, when you imagine Kaien with the shinigami suit and releasing nejibama, it's not as impressive. what do you think ?

And noitora's zanpakuto is realy awesome ! i can't wait to see him fight. I think hallibel will interfere with ichigo and coe because we had a lot of Grim and Ichi for the past weeks. She'll come and do something to stop noitora and it will switch to abarai and uryu.

Last edited:

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Maybe I dunno. ALso you really don't have to censor yourself, because Nejibana gives it away.

22sa

Years
    Rofl.... The most hilarious filler ever. Oh gawd to think they'd be allowed to blow up characters like that. XD

At first, I thought I was dreaming... I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Some j00b arrancers got a hit-and-run on Ulquiorra. Too funny....

"The Espada really have fallen." :laugh:

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    I haven't seen it yet. It finished DLing on bitcomet this mounring, but I had Driver's ed and Work, so I'll watch it when I get home.

~Dai-kun~

The black wind howls again...
    Years
    Hey peeps I just wondered about this and do you think any of you guys can find a link for a Bleach personality quiz?

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Heya heya! <3 I'd like to join, even though I'm not very active in this forum. Bleach is my #1 favorite anime! ^^

If I have to choose a spot to join, then I'll go with 12th division 3rd seat. If not, then leave me out of the seatings. xD; I'll be your average low-class shinigami.

22sa

Years
    Wha...? Are you okay? What a weird tone for you...

Welcome to the Bleach FC. xD;

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Wha...? Are you okay? What a weird tone for you...

Welcome to the Bleach FC. xD;

Weird tone? How so?

And...

AKIO123. >OOO DON'T EVEN START ON THAT KTHNXBAI.

ULQUIORRA IS MY BISHIE IN MY HEART, SOUL, MIND, AND LOVE. Which makes me wonder, wth is wrong with the title of the latest episode? *hasn't seen it yet, lulz*

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    You mean the one with Ulquiorra? *Hits self because he forgot the anme*

It was a joke. XD GRIMMJOW IS MY HEART! I'd trade bishies with you, but I think I need Ulquiorra.*Has Cautro Espada in cage*

22sa

Years
    Weird tone? How so?

And...

AKIO123. >OOO DON'T EVEN START ON THAT KTHNXBAI.

ULQUIORRA IS MY BISHIE IN MY HEART, SOUL, MIND, AND LOVE. Which makes me wonder, wth is wrong with the title of the latest episode? *hasn't seen it yet, lulz*
    Too soft or girly or something ;D

<33 Noitora. Admittantly, Ulqy's a hell of a bishounen though.

I hope Hime doesn't forget to heal Grimmjaw next chapter. ._.;

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Too soft or girly or something ;D

<33 Noitora. Admittantly, Ulqy's a hell of a bishounen though.

I hope Hime doesn't forget to heal Grimmjaw next chapter. ._.;
    Ulquiorra is NOT girly. AT ALL, just because he's a bishounen...XD

Hime has to heal him. I mean Ichigo can't take on a second espada alone after that thrashing.

22sa

Years
    He could technically but what if Ulquiorra comes out from that negacion? Then yeah, Grimmjaw's prescence is needed. xD

I wasn't referring to Ulqy with the girly comment, ignore it.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Really? XD I'm sorry just everyone calls him the emop pretty boy at my school and they call Grimmjow...well "Our Divine Lord." We ACTUALLY made a Grimmjow Bible.

Yes, Grimmy is needed to help when that Negacion wears off.

22sa

Years
    Divine Lord of eating battle after battle eh? It must be nice to be around such amazing fandom. <3 What's the bible you guys created like?

I wonder if he can still evolve into Vasto Lorde after accepting Aizen's power. I know the sealing keep hims from de-evolving, but what about evolving? Meh.

I'm pretty sure no one in Bleachverse can kill Shirosaki. <3 So Ichigo should take out Noitora, and Grimmjaw should resume his fight with Ulquiorra. <3

Last edited:
    Back