• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen B & W Elite 4

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    At least the e4 makes sense now, but uuugh, Belle would've been great. XD;

Then again I don't usually pay much attention to the e4. :x

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    I'm actually shocked that Caitlin is an Elite Four membe. So much for "starting from scratch." >.> Anyway, I'm wondering where Darach is? Caitlin without Darach is... just wierd. ;_;

Devil Flamingo

→ Loves Defense
    Years
    LOL! Epic Fail. I'm glad to see that it's a rumour; there was something inherently wrong about this dumb wench being the champion, ever. I came here to rave about Adeku, and what do I find, Belle was never the champ at all, hah! This is the best Pokemon-related news I've heard in a while, yep yep yep. I hate her. My beloved remains the one and only champ, yesss. <3

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    LOL! Epic Fail. I'm glad to see that it's a rumour; there was something inherently wrong about this dumb wench being the champion, ever. I came here to rave about Adeku, and what do I find, Belle was never the champ at all, hah! This is the best Pokemon-related news I've heard in a while, yep yep yep. I hate her. My beloved remains the one and only champ, yesss. <3
    why do you call her names she's just a Video game character...
    Well we still get to battle Belle in game and Personally I dislike Adeku (he reminds me too much of Palmer...ironically Belle reminds me a lot of Pearl)...

Last edited:
    Back