• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen B&W: How many Pokemon have you seen/caught so far?

AadmM

I AM THE BRAINWASHAAAA
Years
  • As of beating Aloe, I've seen 27 and own 15. I'm trying to catch as many Pokemon as I can this time around, since I have so many favorites! 8D

butterbiscuit

Potential!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2013
    I try to catch as many pokemon as I can that are I haven't caught, but sometimes I get lazy and don't catch 'em. :b
    But at the moment, with seven badges...

Seen: 100
    Caught: 63

Years
  • Well my cousin ordered White and I beat Kamitsure for him last night. So far he has seen around 42 and owns 21, not too bad. The last one he caught was Tabunne. :/

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • On my black version I have seen 137, caught 28 and a crazy (in my opinion) catch story, I got reshiram (I also have white!!) and randorosu with the very 1st ball I threw, and ultraball!! :)

pokemonkidtotodile

Pkmn connoisseur
    Years
  • i just got White in the mail and am wating to play black on the US version
    I have 5 badges and ive seen 61 and caught 28
    Lets see most memorable Pokabu its a really good choice for starter

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Caught : 7 XD Started a new game.

Seen : I don't know :/ I've battled every trainer and such I'm in the electric rock cave. So a good amount.

I don't really catch until Post game, unless it's either rare or shiny or Legendary I'll just leave it.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • I'm just in Hiun City, and I've seen 28 and caught 18. I'm pretty sure I've caught all the Pokemon I can in the region so far (except for Shimama) but I haven't evolved any besides Miji and the fire monkey. Can't waste the experience in a game like this. I'll go back and grind them up on the E4 later.

(for once, i'm actually attempting to catch Pokemon. I ran out of balls, including ones that I got, once too!)

revlis

Translator-in-Training
    Years
  • Seen and Caught 646 of the 649 available. completed Isshu Dex last week and have just finished uploading all my HeartGold Pokemon to Black, its taken ages enough.

Years
  • Seen and Caught 646 of the 649 available. completed Isshu Dex last week and have just finished uploading all my HeartGold Pokemon to Black, its taken ages enough.

I'm assuming you still need Melotta and Genesect, then? How do we get the event?

I'm up to 250 caught. Wayyyy behind you. xDD

Back