• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen B&W official Japanese website updated

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
Years
  • Thanks for posting this site, OP. It shows clearer images of Zekrom and Reshiram's sprites, they look awesome as I thought.

Hey, I was looking at that website, and I think there's gonna be a Bug-Type gym. On one of the pictures, it shows the male trainer in a room with honey-looking substance-covered walls around it.

I saw that picture on Serebii, but I had no idea what that place would be. It makes sense if it's a gym though.

Edit: If someone could translate this picture: http://www.pokemon-sp.jp/series/bw/#/connection/connection03.html We could finally figure out what the deal is with being able to connect to the computer with this game. :O

Last edited:
    Years
  • This is a pretty good find. The images in higher quality show way more of the Pokemon's features. I still don't like them, but at least I don't completely hate them now.. XD;

Also, the battle images are kinda cool - I love the way everything is set out in Black and White. So easy to use. :D

Edit: Has anyone wondered what this image means yet? (It's also below in the spoiler.)
    Spoiler:
    In addition to being able to upload your save data it also says there will be some completely new play feature. That should be exciting.

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    the picture with the DS and the Compluter isn't saying you can play the game online, it's saying you can play "games" (like sill kiddish mini-games i'm guessing) online that will have an affect on your game on the DS

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
    Years
  • Is it me, or does the new professor look smokin' hawt? ;x
    That save file picture looks a bit interesting..
    Two Words: Cloning Abuse xD

Back