• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen B/W Powerhouse

XXIII

isn't really here.
Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2013
    My Escavalier dominates whenever I battle. <3

sg3360

Pokémon Breeder
    Years
  • Well, my main pokémon in black is mew now that I've got him, but seeing as this is a black & white thread, I'd say it'd be my Samurott or Unfezant... My Unfezant is a complete beast lol

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
    Years
  • My conkeldurr...You know someone's a monster if he has 140 attack..Oh and it has a clown nose !

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2014
    My Serperior without a doubt. I beat the entire game only using him. I completed the main storyline and he's level 75 while the others are 32 and below. HM slaves pretty much. He completed dominated Ghetsis and N. All I had to do was Wring Out or Leaf Blade and it was a KO.

I wanted to see if it was possible beating the game only using your starter and it is. Now I'm training my main team up.

DayDreamer

Pokemon Gamer
    Years
  • My Cinccino lol. The little girl always hits first and had Retaliate so whenever someone in my team was knocked out she would OHKO the guy that did it even if they had full health. She killed most of the elite four for me.

Years
  • My powerhouse? That would have to be my Excadrill...Earthquake is such a beast move, with STAB + Hone Claws, sweeps teams.

TripLee

Superman
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    My Chandelure took out most of the Elite 4 (minus Dark type, where Volcarona did all the work).

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2011
    Victini is probably mine. It seems to be able to take out more pokemon easily than my samurott can.

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2012
    My Mienshao, definitely. It takes down everything in its path. And on my other file, my Krookodile.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • My Archeops is my powerhouse, when it is above 50% of course XD It OHKO's everything with Acrobat. Double power because it isn;t holding an item.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2011
    My Darmanitan has amazing Physical ATk., My Vanilluxe is a Special Atk. leadr, and my Gothitelle's defensive stats make it a fantastic wall.

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    Chandelure. STAB Flamethrower FTW.

I also completed the entire league with my Excadrill. One Swords Dance and you're good to go.

♠Dawn Rayne♠

Best in the world at what I do
    Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen May 6, 2012
    Cinccino actually :p beefed up it's physical attack stat and it deals out serious damage.. such a cute Pokemon but very evil haha. It is like the bunny rabbit from "Monty Python and The Holy Grail"

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Emboar and Samurott combined. Together they basically beat everything the Elite Four threw at them, as well as Ghetsis and N. :)

Years
  • My Darmanitan carried me through the game. If he could get a Belly Drum off, he could easily destroy an entire team without trying. Even with Pokemon he wasn't effective against.

Years
  • I just got my Hydreigon up on par with the rest of my team recently, he was kinda week untill he got fully evolved, but now im just loving him, and he is really kicking ass on everything, he is just down right awesome :D

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2016
    For me, it's varied, normally between my Emboar and Krookodile, but my Accelgor and Reuniclus have done quite a bit, too. Accelgor took out Ghetsis' Hydreigon singlehandedly.

Back