• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

B/W supports WPA! I´m inna house!

Amuse

N.E.E.T.
Years
  • Hi everybody! Please, excuse the geeky title. It´s just that I´m pretty psyched about being able to finally join the Wi-Fi community.

My name´s James, I´m 19 and from Slovakia. I´m your average geek with no social life who plays video games whenever he can, but my other passion is music. I´ve been playing the drums for about 8 years now.

My hops are that I can meet some nice cool people on here to trade with, battle with (eventuely) and just plain hang out with. Hit me up with a PM or friend request any time. It´s not fun if you´re alone on the internet right?

Well then, that´s enough for now. Hope to hear from you guys soon!

momoa

Casual Pokefan
    Years
  • I knowwww, right?! It's awesome.

How far along are you? I'm on my third badge right now. When I am no longer a noob, we can battle/trade. Add me!

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • I´m pretty psyched about being able to finally join the Wi-Fi community.

Aaaamen! The last time I played Pokemon on Wifi was back when I had Pearl version! -_- Which is partially because my router absolutely refuses to go back to WEP, for some completely unknown reason. Never thought I'd be so glad I got tricked into thinking I lost my DS Lite. (See: I bought a DSi XL to replace it.)

It sounds like we've got some similar interests. I play video games (When I can manage. Time is so thin! >.<) and I also have a passion for music. (But I create mine digitally.)

Anyway! I hope to hear from you soon~

Amuse

N.E.E.T.
    Years
  • I knowwww, right?! It's awesome.

Oh you said it! I can only hope they add the WPA support on more games. I share my router with 8 other people so I can´t just switch it to WEP as I please. >< I added you already! Thanks. :)

It sounds like we've got some similar interests. I play video games (When I can manage. Time is so thin! >.<) and I also have a passion for music. (But I create mine digitally.)
    I find that so awesome. I also mess around with recording quite a bit since I like to jam along to certain songs. I´m an overall audio geek aswell that´s for sure.
    Any chance you´ve been influenced by Celldweller or the like? Definitly check him out if you heaven´t already. Thanks for the welcome! :)

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • GEEKY TITLE, **** YEAH! Excuse me, but I just had to do that via impulse, so I hope you don't mind me doing that. Once you get to know me, you'll find out that I don't do that very often, so you could consider yourself lucky? XD; Welcome to the community! :D

I think I tried WPA settings once, and it was working fine, and then it stopped working once, so I changed my router to WEP, which works fine for me. Maybe you'd know a little something about the stuff, so I could fix it or something... :/

Music is really great, isn't it? I've played quite a few instruments in my time, for different durations of time. I one played the Guitar for a while, and then my music teacher ripped me off or something, so I gave that up. I've played the Keyboard, which I'm actually quite competent at still. There was the Saxophone which lasted like, two years, and I didn't learn a thing. Then there was Bass Guitar, which was fun, but I gave it up after a short time, and now, I'm stuck with nothing. I wish I really could play the drums though. :P

Do you have a favourite game that you like to play (apart from Pokemon)? I like to know these things, as it gives me a sense that we have some common ground, and that you don't feel as alone in the things you like. It also helps me in some way, or another. ;)

So yeah, that's enough of an intro I think. I don't want you to get bored of my tl;dr posts, so I'll end it now. Check out the rules when you get the chance (right now) and ask questions whenever needed. Have an awesome time here!

Amuse

N.E.E.T.
    Years
  • GEEKY TITLE, **** YEAH! Excuse me, but I just had to do that via impulse, so I hope you don't mind me doing that. Once you get to know me, you'll find out that I don't do that very often, so you could consider yourself lucky? XD; Welcome to the community! :D

Haha, thanks for the welcome. You sound like a very fun person kinda folk. Looking forward to everything on here that´s for sure. :)

Years
  • Hi! :D yay to making friends with more newbies!

How far are you? I just got to the fifth gym, but I can't challenge the gym leader yet. I've only caught a handful of pokemon, and have trained even less. But we'll get there some day :)

And I don't think the internet was meant to be a place where you kept to yourself :)

Amuse

N.E.E.T.
    Years
  • Hi! :D yay to making friends with more newbies!
    I've only caught a handful of pokemon, and have trained even less. But we'll get there some day :)
    Yeah sure enough. It´s gonna be tough to breed a fully competative team but it can be done. If only school wasn´t wasting my time. ><

Thanks for the welcome!

Back