• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Babelfish Pokemon!

*Vulpix09*

Lost in thought...
Years
  • Hi,
    I've recently been reading about babelfish, which is basically where you translate (english) text into another language (eg.French) and then back to english. The results are hilarious, and all the words don't make sense ^-^ I thought it would be fun if PC members wanted to post a sentence or paragraph of english text relating to pokemon that they wanted me to babelfish!I will reply as soon as I can, and you'll see how weird the results will be!
    I can post babelfished text that has been through the following languages:
    German
    French
    and Spanish.

Just write your text and choose your desired language, and I'll reply A.S.A.P!
    Here's one to start off...
    English:
    Gotta catch 'em all!
    French and back:
    With obtained to catch ' end of support all!
    German and back:
    With achieves, in order to intercept ' Extremity of the support of all!
    Spanish and back:
    With him alcanga, the end to intercept ' Extremity of the aid all!

Really wacky!
    Vulpix

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • I meant like I could probably cover everything for this thread with it. No need to be closes its actually pretty hilarious.

Opposite Day

too old for name changes
    Years
  • When I saw the title, I was all like 'omg new pokemon that is a babelfish me wantz'. I'm disappointed :(

On the other hand, could you translate "Have a jelly-filled donut, ash" for me? Something must surely have been lost in translation if they describe riceballs that way... O_O

Back