• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

baby ditto

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilDunsparce

Blue Moon!
    Years
    Who thinks a pre-evolution of ditto would be a good idea? (this was my friends idea, not mine so don't call me crazy)

Ionem

.biomechanic.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2005
    What would it be? The same exact thing, but blue smaller, and with weaker stats?

Ditto's a gimmick pok?mon with one move. There wouldn't be much to it.

EvilDunsparce

Blue Moon!
    Years
    yeah, I know my freinds crazy, but i think they should make pre- evolutions of pre-evolutions (baby elekid :confused: ) Also, what about baby smeargle or likitung ?

Last edited:

EvilDunsparce

Blue Moon!
    Years
    it would be a waste but it would be funny......picture it.......anyway my friend also thinks that ditto should have an evolution and that unown should have pre-evolution. weird :confused:

totomasta

umm i got nuthin
    Years
    it would just be ditto with weaker stats. i think they should make the baby in kangaskhan (sp?) pouch an actual pre evo.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    I really don't see the point, if the Ditto pre-evo knew how to other stuff than morph... given the fact Ditto isn't a cocoon-sort-ish Pok?mon, that'd be... uh... interesting.
    All Ditto's REALLY good for is transforming, your Pok?dex, and breeding. o.o

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2006
    Pre-evo could use mirror move, or mimic. Upon evolving, it would switch out the moves.

MidnightScott

Dark Trainer
    Years
    Don't worry - it's been confirmed that there will be tons of Evolutions & Prevolutions of older Pok?mon.

Some of my ideas would be a prevolution of Tauros & Miltank - depending on it's gender is which one it will evolve into.

I also think there might be more Eeveelutions - like a Grass type, and a Steel type.

Maybe an Evolution of Lapras or prevolution?

I want another Horse type of Pok?mon and more Dark Pok?mon ^_^

~Scott~

deoxys2000

deoxys master
    Years
    i already made a evo of lapras, it's name is lochpras, and it's a water/dragon, and it looks like a regular lapras, but a aqua-green with a spiky shell thing on its back, a spiky tail, a drill horn on its head, and razor sharp teeth. it evolves by holding a dragon fang and giving it love.

Years
    Lol, Ditto's already weak enough, tch, tha wise choice would be ta give it an evo, not a pre-evo with a higher SPEED, which is the only stats that matters at a non-Transformed Ditto anyway(unless it starts Strugglin' o.0).

Outermon

Really Bored
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 23, 2012
    Maybe an evo of Ditto that gets Super transform that instead of having 5PP of each move it has max pp of each more with max ppups on each move ( like if u use super transform on a groundon with fire blast, but their fire blast has ?/5, when u super transform, you have 8/8 Fire blast) And yes Super Transform sounds dumb, so make a new name for it lol.

Imite

イミテとメタ&#
    Years
    O_o A pre-ditto. What would it do. What would it look like? ^_^;;

If it had another attack like mimic or something, that would be convenient because then you could raise it to a Ditto and have two attacks. Sadly, ditto's a rather useless sort of pokemon. Given more than it's one little transform gimmick would be nice. It's pretty fun for breeding, though. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back