• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Baby eggs!!!

Electrogirl

Dark stuff
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2008
    I have 5 mystery eggs up for grabs. I was breeding my Empoleon and Aerodactyl with my Ditto so most likely they are baby Aero's and Piplup's. I don't know which are which though.

So does anyone want an egg? I also have a lv 1, hasty natured eevee up for grabs if anyone wants him?

My name is Max and my FC is 0474 0140 5964

I am really not looking for anything in return....but I could do Impish, modest and Jolly natured Eevees? Any level will do.

Lith

Go, Missingno! Use- WTF BOOOOM
    Years
    Really? That would be great.
    Just hold two or so eggs or breed them again and stuff.
    If its no trouble....

Electrogirl

Dark stuff
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2008
    It's no problem. Ill hold two eggs for you :) I'm going to try and tell which egg is which pokemon :p I didnt really take care when putting them into my box. *facepalm*

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2008
    ill take an egg but i dont realy have anything i can give you back..

Electrogirl

Dark stuff
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2008
    What do you have?
    I am really just looking for eevees at the moment. But I can breed more later and give you one if you really want a piplup and aerodactyl egg.

Electrogirl

Dark stuff
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2008
    Sorry but I am only looking for Eevees at the moment. But I can breed again some other time and keep you an egg.

Sorry. But thank you for the interest.

Blue Angel

Living for now
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    I have Eevee's
    Quite a few actually.
    8 to be exact.
    But I don't have any of those 3 natures that you asked for.

Electrogirl

Dark stuff
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2008
    Sure thing - I will keep holding :) Infact I have them now, so when you get online just give me a comment on my profile thing and I will be sure to remember to get back to you. I have a head full of holes these days. :p

Back