• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Baby Traders!

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2015
    Are you still looking for a Magmar, Duskull, & a Spiritomb? I can offer you all three of them in exchange for an Eevee, Happiny, & one of those Budews (a female would be very nice) with Giga Drain & Grasswhistle, if at all possible. Thank you very much.

Disko_Rock

Pokémon Therapist
    Years
  • I'd like a Vullaby since it's naturally available in Black but bred with Roost if possible. If not it's fine. Also if possible, Timid or Modest. The specs aren't really necessary though, I just would like the Vullaby :3

I can offer Alomomola if you still want/need it

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
    Years
  • Hey :)
    just wondering when this is happening? lol

Sorry! D: I haven't been able to get onto the DS until today. I'm going as fast as I can, sorry for the wait.

Are you still looking for a Magmar, Duskull, & a Spiritomb? I can offer you all three of them in exchange for an Eevee, Happiny, & one of those Budews (a female would be very nice) with Giga Drain & Grasswhistle, if at all possible. Thank you very much.

I need all of them but the Duskull, sorry if my list hasn't been updated yet. However, I'm not sure if I can give you the Budew now. I'll have to work on that one, but I'll try my best. It might take longer to get than the other ones. I might have a female Budew on hand, though.

I'd like a Vullaby since it's naturally available in Black but bred with Roost if possible. If not it's fine. Also if possible, Timid or Modest. The specs aren't really necessary though, I just would like the Vullaby :3

I can offer Alomomola if you still want/need it

I'll try to get you a Vullaby with Roost, but I'm not sure if I can. Do you have a third nature you would like just in case I can't get the other two?

Last edited:

Christoph1

Challenge Accepted
    Years
  • That's ok. also, i was wondering if we could do a trade and trade back to evolve my Haunter? when the Happiny is ready.

Kikpanther

Years
  • Are you still looking for a Magmar, Duskull, & a Spiritomb? I can offer you all three of them in exchange for an Eevee, Happiny, & one of those Budews (a female would be very nice) with Giga Drain & Grasswhistle, if at all possible. Thank you very much.

Alright, so I found out I do have some females (I didn't have any males, that was the problem). I can give you one with Poison Point or Natural Cure. Which would you prefer?

@Christoph: Yes, we can! =)

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2015
    Alright, so I found out I do have some females (I didn't have any males, that was the problem). I can give you one with Poison Point or Natural Cure. Which would you prefer?

I was beginning to think that you would neglect your own trade thread, here. Regardless, I would like one with Natural Cure, please, as I hate status afflictions.

Oh, & before I forget, all three of them are going to be bred by my own hands, so if you want me to hand you an UT Magby, or if I should evolve it into a Magmar, please tell me.

& Lastly, all three of them may have their DW ability, so if you want any of them to be female, you'd best speak up.

Disko_Rock

Pokémon Therapist
    Years
  • I'll try to get you a Vullaby with Roost, but I'm not sure if I can. Do you have a third nature you would like just in case I can't get the other two?

Roost isn't necessary. I can breed it myself with my Unfezant if that's the case. As for a third nature not really, possibly one of the neutral natures like serious or bashful.

Sorry I took so long, should've subscribed to the thread >.<

Kikpanther

Years
  • I was beginning to think that you would neglect your own trade thread, here. Regardless, I would like one with Natural Cure, please, as I hate status afflictions.

Oh, & before I forget, all three of them are going to be bred by my own hands, so if you want me to hand you an UT Magby, or if I should evolve it into a Magmar, please tell me.

& Lastly, all three of them may have their DW ability, so if you want any of them to be female, you'd best speak up.

Nope, I can take the Magby. I can always evolve it later. And I can take the Magby and the Spiritomb female. I have all your pokemon hatched so I can trade whenever you can.

Do you want the Happiny and the Budew or the Eevee and the Budew?
    Roost isn't necessary. I can breed it myself with my Unfezant if that's the case. As for a third nature not really, possibly one of the neutral natures like serious or bashful.

Sorry I took so long, should've subscribed to the thread >.<

Alright then, I'll be doing my best.

awesome. let me know when you are ready :)

I have your Happiny, what times can you trade?

Christoph1

Challenge Accepted
    Years
  • awesome. I am in Australia and i have the day off. so i can at any time. will most likely leave this page open and you can just let me know when you are on? Where are you in the world??? it is currently 8:06am here

Kikpanther

Years
  • In the US. Central Standard Time. Would you mind going on World Clock Online and use the Meeting Planner to find to see how our times mix? I would, but my computer is a little out of comission. I'm on my phone at the moment.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2015
    Nope, I can take the Magby. I can always evolve it later. And I can take the Magby and the Spiritomb female. I have all your pokemon hatched so I can trade whenever you can.

Do you want the Happiny and the Budew or the Eevee and the Budew?

You don't want the Duskull anymore? That's saddening...

Ah well, all this will do is save me some time & bother, & your acceptance of a Magby will also save me some time.

So, I'd like a Happiny & a Budew, for a female Magby & a female Spiritomb. If everything is finalized, I'll get to work immediately.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2015
    Some great news to be had, here: I've got both of your Pokémon ready to meet you (& faster than I thought.)

Just let me know that your ready & we'll get this started.

FC is:

Spoiler:

pokehearts

I like trains.
    Years
  • Is your swift swim poliwag female? Do you have a female Chimchar? If you have either, I can offer Simisage, Cobalion, Virizion Dream World Pokemon (PM me for the details), A UT 14nth Movie Victini, so PM me. :)

Back