• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Baby Traders!

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2012
    legend trade

can i give u a lvl 100 articuno for a darkrai any lvl?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    It seems hard to find traders on this late, but any ways, I was wondering if you would have any of the following:
    snivy, tepig, pansear, panpour, shelmet, tynamo or any of their evos??
    I just need to borrow, it's only for some breeding I need to do!! :)

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
    Years
    It seems hard to find traders on this late, but any ways, I was wondering if you would have any of the following:
    snivy, tepig, pansear, panpour, shelmet, tynamo or any of their evos??
    I just need to borrow, it's only for some breeding I need to do!! :)

Yes, but do you have any pokemon I can borrow?

idk if u were talkin 2 meor not but i cant clone no

Then you'll have to either do a tradeback or wait on the Clone Trade Thread for me to get your Darkrai.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2012
    Yes, but do you have any pokemon I can borrow?

Then you'll have to either do a tradeback or wait on the Clone Trade Thread for me to get your Darkrai.
    ok would tht be the same for victini?

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2012
    Hi.. Do you have Pichu female?
    If yes, I want it badly :D
    I can give you a Growlithe, Zorua, Outrage Gible and more Pokémon.
    PM please.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    I want Magby, Cyndaquil and Turtwig. (all normal)
    I can give to you any pokemon you want. (except legendaries)
    send me PM with the 3 you want.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2012
    hey srry for the wait if u wanna do a quicktradeback for ur darkrai and victini thts great i can do it right now or w/e just lemme know whens goodfor u

Kikpanther

Years
    I believe I'll be available the rest of the day, so when you come on, send me a PM. If you can't do it today, then the same goes for tomorrow. :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2012
    pm has been sent and i registerd ur fc

ill be waiting in the union room

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2012
    Hi there :)

Would you happen to have any Tynamo's lvl 1-20 with a rash or modest nature and a lvl 1-20 Deino with a rash or modest nature? And what would you like in return? Anything in particular?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2012
    dude u said u were available all day im only sittin in the wifi room for another hour i have things 2 do and would like 2 get this done asap

Kikpanther

Years
    Hi there :)

Would you happen to have any Tynamo's lvl 1-20 with a rash or modest nature and a lvl 1-20 Deino with a rash or modest nature? And what would you like in return? Anything in particular?

I don't believe I do, but I could try and hatch them for you (might take a while). Anything on my trade list is fine. Two pokemon with egg moves would be greatly appreciated, though.

dude u said u were available all day im only sittin in the wifi room for another hour i have things 2 do and would like 2 get this done asap

I said that I believed I could, not that I absolutely would be. I was busy that say and if the site doesn't say I'm online, then I'm not online. After an hour, I'd think it'd be easy to come to the conclusion that I wasn't coming on.

Anyways, I know I'll be free for at least a good amount of hours today, so we can possibly trade today.

AtavanHalen343

Dacaytus, one of my sprites.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2023
    Hello! I am looking for a female Bagon with lonely, OR a male Bagon with lonely still in it's egg. I can offer a Tyranitar in return. I also live in EST, so, I will be available at practically anytime you will be. I will post my friend code if you are interested. :)

Last edited:
    Back