• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BabyPanda's trading thread

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    just a little later today, i have a few trades to do and then i have to transfer the 10th deoxys to my diamond game.
    btw, do you know from which countries your alamos darkrai (07038) and michina arceus (Eur) come from?

shortdan1998

Rawr! I'm back, baby!
    Years
    I have a few different events including the Toys-R-Us Shaymin and the New Moon WiFi Event Darkrai. I would just like the Timid IV Bred Rotom. If possible I would like it with the nicknamed ColdWash if you accept this offer.

shortdan1998

Rawr! I'm back, baby!
    Years
    Of course.

Gamestop Jirachi
    NewMoon Island Darkrai (Legitimate Event)
    Toys-R-Us Shaymin

I also have a Modest SS Latios and can breed most Adamant, Jolly, Modest, Bold, Naughty, and Mild Pokemon with those natures because of Dittos that I have. Thats all because I haven't been one of those lucky people who have caught a selfdestructing Munchlax or a Flying/Surfing Pikachu in those routes on the pokewalker.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    shortdan1998-
    sorry, but i have all of these events.

Raichupacabra-
    oh right, you're already told me that you had UK alamos darkrai lol
    about arceus, did you traded me this one before? what is arceus's date and nature?

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2010
    ill take vgc10 eevee for battle mountain ho-oh and i have 2 lvl 1 dialgas and 1 lvl1 palkia if thats what ur lf

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    blu3mark3r-
    i thought that you wantef ANA pikachu :S
    oh well, it seen like i have to clone another event...

Raichupacabra-
    it seen like i don't have this specific one, however i don't know if i want it because the country that arceus is came fron is unknown..
    i can check it in my pokesav but...
    anyway, are you free to trade tight now? i can give you the 10th deoxys you wanted.

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2010
    blu3mark3r-

Raichupacabra-
    it seen like i don't have this specific one, however i don't know if i want it because the country that arceus is came fron is unknown..
    anyway, are you free to trade tight now? i can give you the 10th deoxys you wanted.
    well i do but u havent replied with ur fc so idk what to do

Raichupacabra

Villain
    Years
    blu3mark3r-

Raichupacabra-

so ur interested in UK darkrai and the arceus

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    blu3mark3r-
    i saw that you already asked for VGC10 eevee from someone else, so you can get the VGC10 eevee from him and the ANA pikachu from me.

Raichupacabra-
    i might interesting in the michina arceus only, but i want to know from which country it came from because i already got the UK and germany ones.

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2010
    blu3mark3r-
    i saw that you already asked for VGC10 eevee from someone else, so you can get the VGC10 eevee from him and the ANA pikachu from me.

Raichupacabra-
    i might interesting in the michina arceus only, but i want to know from which country it came from because i already got the UK and germany ones.
    i... kno... what fc of urs u want me too register i gtg soon

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    blu3mark3r-
    so do you want ANA pikachu? because i can't trade VGC10 eevee at the moment.
    anyway, register my diamond fc.

bian-
    sure,if they're had a good nature

bian

Years
    Wait, I have to get one from someone lol XD
    I really need that Sinjoh Ruins Palkia. =)

Back