• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BabyPanda's trading thread

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2010
    xxxashxxx-
    i wold like your gcea wubbuffet, but it seen like this event is not for trade :<
    so..your pokemon canter new york have belly drum?

light mew-

umm... is that 7 for 6 trade?
    btw, i thought that i asked for your gcea delibird and not shuckle, however i liked the other 5 :P

blu3mark3r-
    is it UT?
    anyway, i would trade only 1 event for it.
    yup and id like either gw pika or alamos darkrai whats the nature and date of ur alamos darkrai?

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    i thought that i already wrote the natures of all of my events in my first post.
    and the date of which alamos darkrai you want to know? i have a few alamos darkries lol

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2010
    i thought that i already wrote the natures of all of my events in my first post.
    and the date of which alamos darkrai you want to know? i have a few alamos darkries lol
    only see 1 nature but if u got a rash may 31 08 omg im tradein

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    umm.. none of my alamos darkries haave rash nature, only timid, adamant and mild

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    i'm noe completely sure that i still have your fc in my pal pad, but i always can register your fc.

bian

Years
  • I would like to offer you my 10ANNIV Raikou for your 10 ANIV Celebi. Is that OK with you? =)

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    nice, i have all the ruby zigzagoon, however i'm not sure if 2 of them are legis so i didn't added them both to my thread.

bian-
    umm...fine.
    would you like me to clone your 10anniv raikou?

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
    Years
  • xxxashxxx-
    i wold like your gcea wubbuffet, but it seen like this event is not for trade :<
    so..your pokemon canter new york have belly drum?

light mew-

umm... is that 7 for 6 trade?
    btw, i thought that i asked for your gcea delibird and not shuckle, however i liked the other 5 :P

blu3mark3r-
    is it UT?
    anyway, i would trade only 1 event for it.

I don't think PCNY's UT have the move Belly Drum. Which one do you want? I can trade between 9 and 11 PST which is 7 to 9 AM your time. I have to go for awhile but should be back on later though. The reason that my GCA Wobbuffet is not for tade is because only one other person I know has the event and it is 100% legit. I had to trade 3 Bryant Park events for it so it was very hard to get so I am not trading it and those who do have it got it from me also and are not allowed to trade it either because of the rarity. Only a select few have the event here and we will have the complete GCA set. Only us few will have the GCA Wobbuffet as it is very hard to find let alone getting it legit also.:)

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    xxashxx
    i see...so i might not be able to get gcea Wobbuffet...
    about the PCNY, i meant drowzee lol

lady snowblood
    hi, thanks for the trade earlier :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    raichupacabra-
    since i already cloned ranger heatran and shaymin i can trade now :P

bian-
    i see, in that case i have to clone my celebi first

Back