• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Back 4 awhile.

.Fenris

Just a bystander, don't shoot!
Years
  • Well, even though I have half the school on Facebook, I just can't get myself to fit in with anyone. Too preppy.

So, PC, I'm back... with less of an attitude...

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Hm, I guess you've had a rough time during your last visit? Well, I wasn't sure how you were like, because we haven't met before, but, I'm glad you've came back. ^^

Eh, I never really met preppy people. :3 Well, some at grade 8, but, IDK, everyone was in their own little "groups" so...I didn't talk to them...much. Well anyway! You might have heard that some rules and signature rules have changed, sooooo its a good idea to read em' over if you haven't, just so your up to date with the rules and everything.

And...yeah! Welcome back! I hope this time things will be better for you, and I hope you'll enjoy this time around. :3

Voul

S u p p o r t i n g [M e]
    Years
  • Well, even though I have half the school on Facebook, I just can't get myself to fit in with anyone. Too preppy.

So, PC, I'm back... with less of an attitude...
    Welcome back Fenris! Preppy students? Baaaaahhh to em'!

ShinyMeowth

Gone forever
    Years
  • What is great with the internet, is that you can find friends that perfectly match you. That is not the case with schools, since the pool is reduced from hundreds of millions to just hundreds. You shouldn't feel bad about not fitting with your real life acquaintances, things like that happen. That's what the internet is for.

Back