• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Back, after a rather long, sporadically interrupted period...

Chaos

I doubt anyone would remember me, as it's been around a year since I've been here on a regular basis. Who knows, someone may remember me though. Used to go by the username "Justin"...

Anyway, after a few random returns and a bit of poking around, I've decided this is definitely one of the more friendly Pokemon websites around. >.> Couple bad experiences, mainly with some website admins...

Apparently I was last here in late May, although I don't remember it at all. Things were pretty random then, with lots of school stuff...

Anyway, might as well say something about myself, though few probably will be interested... I like anime (particularly Fullmetal Alchemist - might already see that from the sig/avatar - and Gundam SEED/DESTINY), use computers a rather hefty amount (run a website, an IRC server, editor on another website, do some code in my spare time - I like Perl ;)), and I play a few card games. Yu-Gi-Oh!, some LotR, and a few older ones, no longer in print. Also have some Pokemon, but haven't looked over those much recently...

Why am I here if I'm not actually a large Pokemon fan? Well, I really enjoy the games. The Gameboy games are very well designed, and quite fun to play. Currently working my way, slowly, through FireRed. Waiting for the DS games too. ;)

And another reason too... I find Pokemon fans to generally be a fairly happy, laid back group. With some of the people I've been around recently (on the internet :P), I could use a break from that, to a degree, and be with some randomly amusing people...

Well, anyway....

Hi!

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Welcome back Justin! Can I call you that? XD I really like your Edward Elric avatar, btw. :3 Well, I'm Kelsey, I doubt we've met before, but it's nice to meet you. =D Please enjoy your stay here at The PokeCommunity. ^^

~Kelsey

Takari

~*~*~*~
    Years
    Hi. ^_^ Welcome to the PokeCommunity. My name's Lynn. ;33 Please read the rules and have fun. ^-^

Sonnos

Insane and Confused
    Years

CHAOS I LOVE FULL METAL AND I LOVE YOUR AVATAR!!! welcome back i guess, im new but anyways welcome!!!!!! :D

nutter

Identity.
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 14, 2005

Hi,

Justin you wonder of the world!

Lovely users, Chaos is the one who brought me here, and so when you're all thinking: 'wow, what an awesome person nutter really is', you'll know who to thank :)!

I love you Justin :P! (Non-homosexually, you understand).

Kind regards,
    James

Chaos

That is a long intro...
    When I do something, I tend to go all-out, and just do it. ;) Intros, posts, whatever.

Sykora said:
    I do remember seeing you somewhere.
    Sykora doesn't ring a bell... But it's possible you've seen me on some IRC network, or another website...

Typhlozion said:
    Welcome back Justin! Can I call you that?
    Of course. I actually prefer my name for most things. :)

nutter said:
    I love you Justin :P! (Non-homosexually, you understand).
    Of course. :D Same to you, as usual!

And to those who commented on the avatar, thank you. :) Made it from a screencap from the fourth opening to FMA (4th Japanese opening), Rewrite. The image in my sig is made entirely of screencaps from that intro too. :D

Back