• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Back after hiatus!

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
  • Oh my gosh I remember you!! Welcome back mineox!!

It's really good too have you back cause I among a lot of other people really missed you.! It's been age since I saw you and I was wondering where you went. There really hasn't been much change in the last 6 months except a few staff members leaving and a few promotions to staff. But the forums has been pretty much the same place you know and love. It's been a while since we've talked so I'd love to catch up with you sometime. Feel free to VM me. :)

I hope you can stay now and get caught up with all the people you missed. Have fun posting once again!

Years
  • Ohhh I remember you as well! Quite clearly too. Welcome back to PC, Mineox! :D Your last post excluding the ones you've made recently were aaall the way back in December so it's been almost a year. Happy to see that you're already involving yourself in this place again.. there certainly is a lot to refamiliarize yourself with given how much time's passed, though as AWsquared said, most aren't very major changes. Once the same 'ol PC, always the same 'ol PC.

You know the drill: let the staff know if you need some help and hopefully your experience on the forum will continue to be pleasant. Feel free to send me a message if you'd like to chat and hope you have a great day.

Back