• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Back after...oh, Idk, 2 years? XD;

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
Years
  • I wonder if anyone remembers me XD *shot*

So, um, hi. It's Lexy. Anybody remember me?I registered way back in 04 but haven't gotten on since March 07. So almost two years. I'm gonna try to be more active now. Or you know, at least log on weekly. Life got really hectic and PC just kinda faded off my radar...but I guess I'm back?

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • HI THERE~

If you're cool enough to make Derk spazz out all over PC and MSN then you're cool enough to know me. XD But I'm not cool. ;;

OKAY BACK ON TRACK~ Welcome back to PC. Hope you stay longer this time. ;D

k calm down derk ._.;

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Two years? More like 5. =P Anyway, welcome back! I joined back in November, so I definitely wouldn't remember you.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • LEXYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

hay sup I haven't talked to you in ages lolol.

8|

But seriously stick around some more. :c You're too cool to not grace PC with your presence.

Years
  • So, you did make a thread...

Ohai thar! Welcome back to PC! :D It's changed a lot, hasn't it?

YOU BETTER STAY THIS TIME. Okay? >:(

Knomez

lolwut...
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2009
    I've only been here a week or so, welcome back though ^^

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • OH MI GAWD IT'S LEXY!!!

... wait, I don't know you :O. Oh well, maybe I could get to know you. Welcome back.

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
  • Welcome back! I joined in January this year so I don't know you.
    I think that alot of people will have remembered you!
    So welcome back and enjoy yourself!
    See you around!

Crissy xX

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Odd, I thought I already replied. o_o;

Well, anyway, a late but warm welcome back, Lexy. XD Yeah, I know what you mean by life having that... ripple effect to put stuff in the back pocket. But hey, nothing better than resorting good ol' fun times at PC, right? Glad to have you back. <3 (Yeah, I don't know you, but if I did, I'd be sure to be glad anyhow XD)

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Ok, so I get on today. Check the Staff forums, and then I click the little thing that shows new profile messages. And I'm like "Ok, message from Lil' Schu, Buizel 9, Wal....... wait.... WTF? Lil' Schu? LEXY?!" and then.... "YES it is Lexy!". And then I waited until 4 am to reply because I'm awesome like that. XD

But it's good to see you back, Lexy (and yes... I remember "Lexy" without anyone telling me. My memory of new PC members is bad... my memory of old PC members is really really good XD). I know PC has changed a lot, and there aren't that many from back in the day. But we've had lots and lots of cases of oldies just randomly showing up out of the blue... sort of like what you did here. XD

And at least you remembered who I was (that's why I got a profile message). XD

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Hey, welcome back! I joined in, September was it? Anyway, I dont know you, but im sure others do! Stay on, dont go! XD

Back