• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Back again!

Koyan

Ghost/Dark Trainer
Years
  • With the release of Pokemon X, I feel as if I have a reason to be here again. Previously, I had left due to the massive amount of boredom I was beginning to feel with the pokemon series. After playing through vanilla BW and BW2, and having pushed myself to complete numerous challenges, I had given up on Pokemon for the time being...

Well.....

Then Pokemon X and Y were released....

And I was the guy sitting in a Lawnchair, smoking a cigarette outside Gamestop at 11:30pm on October 11th, waiting for his copy of X...

Yep, I think it's time to return.

Years
  • Whoot, welcome back, Koyan! I recognize you. X and Y sure are bringing a lot of fans back to the series. That's great, the more the merrier. I was planning on going to my GameStop's midnight release but decided against it since it was pretty late, though I picked up my reserved copy the next afternoon. Whee!

Be sure to poke around our Pokemon X & Y board and discuss them with us, we have a lot of members chatting it up over there. You can tell us your progress through the Kalos travel journal; that's something I'd recommend as it's nice to look back on later. In fact, I should post there myself.. I played for over 9 hours yesterday. xD; Picked up my copy at 1PM and played until 1AM (with breaks, of course).

That's all from me! Have an amazing stay on PC once again. :)

Koyan

Ghost/Dark Trainer
    Years
  • Whoot, welcome back, Koyan! I recognize you. X and Y sure are bringing a lot of fans back to the series. That's great, the more the merrier. I was planning on going to my GameStop's midnight release but decided against it since it was pretty late, though I picked up my reserved copy the next afternoon. Whee!

Be sure to poke around our Pokemon X & Y board and discuss them with us, we have a lot of members chatting it up over there. You can tell us your progress through the Kalos travel journal; that's something I'd recommend as it's nice to look back on later. In fact, I should post there myself.. I played for over 9 hours yesterday. xD; Picked up my copy at 1PM and played until 1AM (with breaks, of course).

That's all from me! Have an amazing stay on PC once again. :)

Oh, hi Cirno! Long time no see!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Koyan... Koyan, I believe I remember you! :D Wow, it's been a long time indeed. I do remember seeing ya around, even though my memory's a bit...foggy!

Welcome back! So you got X, huh? How are you enjoying the game so far? I have plans on getting X very soon, because I really like Xerneas and Mega Charizard X. Like Cirny mentioned above, you'll be able to complete a few activities in the XY section where you can meet up with other members who are doing the same thing as you are right now: playing their new games. :D

Anyways, have a wonderful time here and stay. ok!

Back