• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Back at it again!

TogeticDude

Ghost Aficianado
    Years
    Ah man, it's been five years since I registered and came here. I kinda forgot about it and stopped lurking, but recently I got the email about the meet and greet. That and the recent acquisition of a 3DS has gotten me into Pokemon once more. Maybe it's fate I'm drawn back here, but regardless, it's good to be back. I plan to be much more active!

Years
    Welcome back! Yes, the Get-Together went live yesterday, are you planning to participate in any of the events? There's at least one for everyone! Oh nice you got a 3DS again, do you already have any new Pokemon games on it? I hope we'll be seeing you around more often, enjoy! ^_^

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Yay! We're both in the Consortia house! I do hope to see you participating in events. I hope you're pretty excited for USUM, it seems they will be pretty great games. Are you also excited about the VC release of Gold and Silver? Will you be getting either one?

Back