• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Back from a long break.

ExeggutorTrainer

Harvest Pokemon's
    Years
    Back after a long break from pokemon, good to be back playing with a new Nintendo 2DS currently playing X & AS more X cause of the customizations .

:D

Years
    Hello there and welcome back to PC, ExeggutorTrainer! Nice to meet a fellow member from Sydney by the way, but I pretty much always feel happy when I welcome a fellow Aussie myself.

Great to hear you are enjoying X and Alpha Sapphire yourself, and coincidentally they're the ones of the respective paired games that I play more than the other so definitely something in common we've got here. I'm currently having fun with Alpha Sapphire, but X/Y's customization is pretty fun as well so I can understand why you enjoy it slightly better, but I still put both X/Y and OR/AS on equal grounds because they do have unique and sometimes questionable content.

I'm looking forward to seeing you around so hopefully you can stick around and get active in whatever sections you like, and I'm always happy to talk to you so leave me a visitor message if you're ever interested. Have a blast and I'll catch you around!

Welcome back to Pokemon and PC, ExeggutorTrainer! Glad you're enjoying the sixth gen games, they're totally addicting and some of my favorites eheh. OR/AS especially.. though it's a huge shame we don't have customization there. :( Hopefully it'll return in later games.

Enjoy chatting away on the forum and fingers crossed we'll be seeing you discuss the games with us. See you around. 8]

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
    Great! Another fellow 2DS user! We got to stick together, because I think there's a conspiracy against us man. . . It's been six years since you've been to see us? Where have you been man!?

Back