• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Help] Back from the grave

aljam66

Sweepin' ain't easy
Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2021
    I used to browse this forum years ago as Aljam. I couldn't seem to log into my old account so here I am again to maybe make a romhack or two. Hopefully things haven't changed too much these days. I wonder if I could get my account merged or have the previous one deleted. I have no clue why I have no access, I don't recall changing my email address on the old acount. If a Moderator / Admin could look into it it would be appreciated. I spent my formative years on the internet puttering away at numerous projects on this site, never amounting to anything. Here's hoping I get something finished this time. It's good to be back.

Aljam

[i]Sweepin' ain't easy...[/i]
    Years
  • Thanks. I've been meaning to get back into the scene. I have so many projects on the backburner rn.

Aljam

Years
  • I'm glad to be honest. I thought I lost this account forever! So many memories on this account...

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Spoiler:

Balita bro

I merged your posts, please remember you can edit a post to add more, you don't need to make a whole new one.

Anyway, welcome back Aljam! You weren't kidding, you've clocked in some serious hours on PC! I hope it's not too different for you to navigate. If you ever have any questions, please reach out! :)

DrWho42

ka kaw
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    hi aljam! welcome back! what might be your favourite pokemon?

Aljam

Years
  • I merged your posts, please remember you can edit a post to add more, you don't need to make a whole new one.

Anyway, welcome back Aljam! You weren't kidding, you've clocked in some serious hours on PC! I hope it's not too different for you to navigate. If you ever have any questions, please reach out! :)

I'm missing the old themes. Seems like most of them are now gone.

hi aljam! welcome back! what might be your favourite pokemon?

It's hard to pin down a favourite but I've always liked Salamence's designand sweepin' with him is easy.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm missing the old themes. Seems like most of them are now gone.

It's hard to pin down a favourite but I've always liked Salamence's designand sweepin' with him is easy.
    Welcome back to PC! Hope you've been enjoying yourself again so far :)

Yeah we had to cleanse the looooong theme list when we upgraded the forums to these newer functions. It was too uncontrolled to maintain them all. The dev team is slowly working on converting some more old themes to the new way though :D

Back