• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Back in force after a half decade

Aust77

Grass Trainer
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2011
    Yeah, I fired out some 170 or so immature posts five years ago when I first started out with versions Blue and Crystal. A week ago I picked up Black after a lengthy Poké-absence, and I can truly say it's great to be back.

I'm not even sure if anyone here remembers me, insignificant as I was. I'm looking for a start point for WiFi battles as I just finished the singleplayer story (yeah, I've seen the classes, but I seriously have NO idea how these battles work-- a friend of mine said it is an entirely separate world as opposed to regular story). I used to have a passion for breeding, and now with egg moves I can't wait to get going. Also if someone could point me to a team rating topic/somewhere where I can have my team prospected, it would be much appreciated.

Anyways, I'd best not ramble, and will close with the traditional, It's Great To Be Back.

Hope you enjoy my presence.

aust77

H i l d a

S p r i t e r
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2013
    Welcome back! I just joined, er, an hour or two ago! I can relate, I just do the singleplayer story, so I'm clueless about wi-fi battling and all that. As I just stated, I'm a newbie on here, so I don't know where you can get your team rated, although I'm sure there's a place you can post about that. ^^

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Welcome back to PC! Wow...you've been gone for a loooong time. But I'm really glad that you've decided to give PC a second chance! :3 And that you're interested in getting your team rated. NOT TO WORRY!~ I can show you to the Competitive Battling Center. There's an In-Game Team Help board that is exclusive for getting feedback on your Pokemon party, or simply getting help on building a stronger party. You'll find the CBC an interesting place to go. :)

Well, I hope you remain more active than before. Make sure you reread the rules, since they've changed a LOT since you left. And ask myself or my partner Hiidoran any questions you may have. Have fun! :)

Aust77

Grass Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2011
    I'm glad to see that PC is still just as friendly as it was 'back in the old days'.
    I'll check out the CBC and cheers to you, Meganium90, for pointing me there (and props for the grass-type affection).

Thanks again,

aust77

Last edited:
    Back