• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Back sprite help

Status
Not open for further replies.

eperty234

Backsprite Noob
Years
  • Hi, i have a problem with pkmn fr. Its the back sprite of Blue(The girl trainer) i cant find her in unlz.gba. and i dont understand the compress in ape.

Darthatron

巨大なトロール。
    Years
  • Hi, i have a problem with pkmn fr. Its the back sprite of Blue(The girl trainer) i cant find her in unlz.gba. and i dont understand the compress in ape.

The girl in FireRed is actually Green (or Leaf).

Anyway, the trainer backsprites aren't compressed in FR/LG and thus, can't be edited via unLZ.gba - look in the toolbox for a tool called NSE (Nameless Sprite Editor), which lets you edit uncompressed images in the ROM.

Next time use the Simple Questions Thread. ;)

Years
  • Darthatron, could you please report it next time? You're right, though, this does belong in the Simple Questions thread.
    Closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back