• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Back to school!

Sandshrew4

Also known as Sandwich
    Years
    Favourite: Getting out of the heck hole known as my old high school, actually making friends, loving my new school, and cross country.

Least favourite: I can't stay up till 11:30 watching FRIENDS with my friends. Other than that and homework, it's all good.

Years
    I love learning new things. Sadly, each year only increases the difficulty of things I already know, so I'm not learning many new concepts. This year has been pretty good, however. I'm learning quite a bit.
    On the other hand, I hate the monotony of school. Sitting in the same few rooms for several hours a day seems interminable and dull.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I have two favorite things about school. The first is that I have something to occupy my time with other than work and sleep. I don't have much of a social life, and school is a nice distraction. The second is actually exercising my brain. Where I work, I don't really need to think, so its nice to use that part of my brain again. I guess the only thing that I don't like about school is how much gas it eats from my car to get there and back and the cost of text books. Thankfully, I'm poor enough that the government pays for mostly all of my school expenses.

Back