• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Back to stay .. :3 ..!

C.Harlow

The Pirate Cowboy ..!
    Years
    Hey PokeCommunity .. im back .! ;D
    Im not English .. and i dont know why .. i kinda "get lost" everytime i search a specific forum ..
    i cant find it .. =P ..
    I was hoping someone could help me with something : im looking for the forum that talks about spriting requests ..
    Im still thiking if im going to make a Pokemon game or not .. but i simply cant sprite a trainer ( only the minifigure ) .. Can anyone help me ..?
    Sorry for the bad English and the " .. " .. Ty in advance and YOUR AWESOME .. =D

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Heyhey! Welcome back! Were you a member here before? Mmm, well, in any case, it's really great to meet you. :3

Your best chance on making spriting requests is to head on over to the Art & Design board, but you can post a thread about having a request; you'd have to visit a sprite shop that you can see around there. They can do your request if it's reasonable! You can also ask some advice on spiriting there, so, I have no doubt that you'll find everything that you're looking for in there! <3

And don't worry about your English; it's fine to me! Have fun, and if you have any more questions, you can contact myself, or any other staff member. C:

C.Harlow

The Pirate Cowboy ..!
    Years
    Ty ..! ;D Ill check it right now .. and Yes .. i registered about half year ago .. but now im here to stay .. xD

Years
    Harlow! Oh my it's been so long, I totally remember you. Welcome back. =)

And yep, remember that all requests fall in the Official Requests Thread at the top of our Art & Design board. Or if someone has a sprite shop open you're welcome to stop by but you definitely can't make a thread requesting sprites, unfortunately. Just makes things a wee bit cluttered.

Hope you enjoy your fangaming endeavors and I truly hope you stick around for a longer while this time. PokeCommunity is wonderful for all creative aspects like drawing, writing, creating fangames and all that jazz so be sure to utilize all the tools we have! And, of course, if you're ever lost along the way you're welcome to message our staff members. We're all glad to assist just as we're glad to chat (as are the members).

See you and have a good stay here!

C.Harlow

The Pirate Cowboy ..!
    Years
    Ty for the worm welcome back ..! =)
    and yes .. this time i will try to hang out more here .. ;D

Back