• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Back with changes =]

Zero Avenged

Be greater.
Years
  • I left the PC a few years ago and have popped up from time to time but never posted. It would seem most of my friends have moved on as well. Well I guess that it is time to come back. I am always looking for people to chat with! So add me,message me,facebook me, text me(im actually willing to provide all of that info)! I am just looking to make some new friends and have a good time. Just like the old days. =PP

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • I left the PC a few years ago and have popped up from time to time but never posted. It would seem most of my friends have moved on as well. Well I guess that it is time to come back. I am always looking for people to chat with! So add me,message me,facebook me, text me(im actually willing to provide all of that info)! I am just looking to make some new friends and have a good time. Just like the old days. =PP

Welcome back to Poke Community Hope you have a good time and make new friends my name is Diablo btw. :D

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Hey there!

You must have posted at some time within the last 18 months, because I've only been here for that long and before I even read and clicked your thread title or saw your join date I thought "I know that username, I've seen it before" lol.

In any case, welcome back! It must be weird coming back home to find out that it's a whole new group of people living there to the ones you remember :P. I hope we can be as good as your last group of friends! :D

Zero Avenged

Be greater.
    Years
  • Hey there!

You must have posted at some time within the last 18 months, because I've only been here for that long and before I even read and clicked your thread title or saw your join date I thought "I know that username, I've seen it before" lol.

In any case, welcome back! It must be weird coming back home to find out that it's a whole new group of people living there to the ones you remember :P. I hope we can be as good as your last group of friends! :D

Yeah I posted once or twice in the past few months haha. Not much. It was hard for me to come back with all of my previous friends just gone. But hey. That's life. I am home and hopefully here to stay. It is really weird to see a new batch of people living here but here we are =DD

Years
  • Hi there, Zero Avenged, welcome back! n__n

PC is still a really great forum, so I urge you to stick around this time! We're active with awesome members and staff alike, so it's totally worth it. I didn't re-join until September 2011, but I think I do remember your name from lurking before that...

I'm always open for a chat if you'd like to make a friend; meeting new people is one of the many great things about being part of a forum. :3 Go ahead and get involved in the many discussions we have here and if you ever need help, a moderator (bold blue name) would love to assist you~!

Back