• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Backies!

paramnsiia

PokeNerd.
Years
  • Hey everyone! After about a year (last party, OTL !!!) I am back again. I feel so bad, but the email that I get from PC is the only thing that reminds me to get back on. :C -bookmarks right now-
    There, so I'll remember to get on. ^-^

But yeah, I'm excited for the party as I was last year and before the party, and after, I'll have PC open in a tab, and be sure to talk to talk everyone!

Years
  • I have been away for a few months on this forum. I feel a little lost here again. So tell me about the party, what is it like, what do you do?

paramnsiia

PokeNerd.
    Years
  • Yeah, I'm going to have to get used to PC again...
    Anyway, about the party. I'm reading up on the current things, so I'm not sure what I'll do this year, but last year I was in the singing contest. (:
    Looking at the list of events, I'll probably take part in the Skype talk, Singing Contest, Photography Contest, and see how movie night goes. Probably more. (:
    I also might have my brother join, and he could take part in the lego comp, and maybe Modern Warfare. P:

Back