• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

::Bacon Lovers Club::

bns560

Psycho Lupire
    Years
    Hi, and welcome to the Bacon Lovers Club! This is just a place where bacon lovers can come to hang out and chat about bacon and other things.

Rules:
    1. You must like bacon
    2. All MCG rules

Members:
    bns560
    Pokepoop
    Bluejay3900

This club is new, so we don't have many members yet. To join, simply post and introduce yourself to the club. Remember: PIG STRIPS RULE!

Last edited:

Pokepoop

Boredom strikes again!
    Years
    I'll join the bacon bacon!
    And as you can i'm bacon, pokepoop.

-Bacon

sorry that i can't put "member of the bacon club" or anything like that in my sig (it's to big :( )

bns560

Psycho Lupire
    Years
    Pokepoop said:
    I'll join the bacon bacon!
    And as you can i'm bacon, pokepoop.

-Bacon

sorry that i can't put "member of the bacon club" or anything like that in my sig (it's to big :( )

Welcome to the club ^^ And don't worry about putting it in your signature, you don't have to.

Alright, so onto the subject of bacon.

What do you like most about bacon?

I like the crispy, greasy taste of it. *drools*

bns560

Psycho Lupire
    Years
    Pork fat RULES! ^^; Heh, sorry, just had to say that. Well, it's true. What would bacon be without pork fat? oO DIE PIGGIES DIE! Mwaha! XD

Bluejay390

Pokemon Princess
    Years
    NNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
    How could this happen?
    I was on this pokemon site (Mew's Hangout) getting my fortune told and this is what it said...
    "On your twentieth birthday, a convict Ampharos will try to steal all of the bacon in your house."
    My bacon will be stolen.
    *cries*
    My bacon...

bns560

Psycho Lupire
    Years
    Bluejay390 said:
    NNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
    How could this happen?
    I was on this pokemon site (Mew's Hangout) getting my fortune told and this is what it said...
    "On your twentieth birthday, a convict Ampharos will try to steal all of the bacon in your house."
    My bacon will be stolen.
    *cries*
    My bacon...

Nuuuu! :shocked: We must track down all the Ampharos in the world and kill them! But wait... It will try to steal it! If we guard the bacon we might be able to stop it! And then kill it! MWAHA! Yay piggie strips!

falling up+
    Years
    I wonder what ampharos bacon would taste like, yes sick thought but we gotta find some way to deal with all the ampharos we kill XD! Just lookin out for Bluejay, tryin to save her bacon!...anyways can i join??? Bacon is to drool for!!

Last edited:

bns560

Psycho Lupire
    Years
    003 said:
    I wonder what ampharos bacon would taste like, yes sick thought but we gotta find some way to deal with all the ampharos we kill XD! Just lookin out for Bluejay, tryin to save her bacon!...anyways can i join??? Bacon is to drool for!!

Hmm..... Ampharos bacon! YAY! *runs away from a mob of Ampharos-fans*

And yes, you may join ^^ The more the bacon-lovers, the more the bacon! *drools*

falling up+
    Years
    I woke up this morning and thought "hmm i could go for some bacon" so i made some...and it was glorious ^^...mmmm bacon bacon bacon!

i actually smell like bacon now not from cooking it but from being zapped by +el pal's plusle...*runs from the same ampharos lovers mob*

HIM

Two Minutes Till Midnight
    Years
    Umm... Hi can I get a number 2 with extra sauce, an extra onoin ring and extra patty, an extra slice of cheese and two extra pieces of bacon. Join i wlll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Lol, I didn't notice this club until the other day :P This has got to be the funniest club ever, so I'm in as a fellow bacon fan XD

falling up+
    Years
    the bacon members just keep on coming! now we even have the esteemed chairman of Iron Chef! They should make precooked bacon in little strips...kinda like slimjims that you can buy at gas stations. I just got back from a vacation where i had to drive 5 hours. The whole time i thought that the bacon jims would be such a cool idea. I26 is the most boring interstate to drive...but not when you imagine the trees as bacon!! Thats about the time i had to stop at McDonalds for a bacon egg and cheese biscuit...lol funny story right? :dead:

Back