• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bacon!!!

Years
  • ...can I eat you?! :D No, I kid, I kid! I actually am one of the few who don't like bacon too much. It's yummy on pancakes though, I'll admit. Welcome to PokeCommunity!

Wow.. sprite animator? I'm going to point you in the direction of our Pixel Art board now since I really, really want to see what you can do. We don't have many sprite animators around the community from what I can tell and spriters in general are really awesome. I used to make sprites many years ago but they never did come out that good so I dropped that and moved on to digital art via Paint Tool SAI and such, but I kind of regret that now. All those years of practice I missed out on, sobs. How long have you been into spriting? And I'm actually unsure so I'll ask this as well: what program do you use to animate your sprites? I've seen people draw out the frames and then put them together in Photoshop, but was wondering if that was the main method. Just remember to keep the rules of the board in mind when making a thread and such, though it seems to me like you're aware of that already. I get the sense that you know what you're doing. :D;

And heey, of course we all love Pokemon here so hooray for getting involved! What's your favorite generation? Surely you have something you prefer when it comes to Pokemon, be it a favorite type, game, or Pokemon itself. I'd love to know a wee bit more just for the sake of knowing, you know? It'd make it easier to see what we have in common. Have you been into Pokemon for a long time? I've been obsessing over X and Y lately and even had a dream about what the starter evolutions might look like, paha. Embarrassing to admit that.

Hope you have an awesome time here and be sure to protect yourself well so you don't get eaten! Everyone loves themselves some crunchy bacon, after all. If you ever need anything just private message one of our amazing staff and we'll get back to you as soon as we can. n~n

Years
  • I'm starting to think of bacon, but anyways welcome to PC!

Like what Cirno said, sprite designers such as you may love the Pixel Art section here where you can show off your creations or even open a shop where people can request your work. How long have you been a sprite animator? What got you into doing it at first? You do need 15 posts before you can share pictures or links, but thankfully it's easy to reach that post count thanks to how big PC is. Maybe you can discuss the Pokemon games or maybe even the off-topic stuff and you'll be hitting 15 before you even know it.

And like what Cirno also mentioned, reading the rules is important, because I feel sad when new members break the rules, and me having to report a rule-breaking post is never fun. Also, the moderators (like Cirno) are always happy to help you out, so don't hesitate to approach them! I do hope to see you around PC and maybe even check out your sprite works sometime. Have fun!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Nakala Pri

Hey there! You sound like a random kinda guy! :P If you need any help, drop a message on my homepage... but not a big one. Wouldn't want to break my pretty little PICTURE!! HEH HEH! xD

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • Bacon hmm sounds familiar Im pretty sure we had a previous member called bacon.

Any wayzzzz welcome to PC my name is Diab. you are very lucky to have joined PC, this place is awesome the people here are the coolest you will ever meet and there are heaps of thing to talk about and discuss.

Hope you have a wonderful and enjoyable time here if ya need anything vm or pm a member and they will be sure to help you out ;)

Back