• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

bacon

bacon?

• Total voters

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    team fail are you just gonna like every post in your topic that's pro bacon. you are running a biased and partial topic here

Years
    bacon

pre bacon

:D

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    Bad news, everyone, it's been told on CNN that bacon, like hot dogs, causes cancer, so we need to stop consuming them all together if we don't want to live the rest of our lives with a currently incurable disease.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Lol the most of us who aren't a part of some anti-pork religion have already damaged our bodies from years of consuming pork products. Oh well~

Crizzle

Legend
    Years
    Bad news, everyone, it's been told on CNN that bacon, like hot dogs, causes cancer, so we need to stop consuming them all together if we don't want to live the rest of our lives with a currently incurable disease.

Frankly put, it's worth it. Not like I was gonna be immortal anyways.

Moar Bacon for me.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    you don't have to stop eating them. group 1 carcinogen just means it's linked to cancer, not like you're gonna get cancer if you eat it immediately. there's a big difference between smoking and eating bacon; smoking increases your risk of lung cancer by something big like 2500% and eating bacon is something like 18%. you apparently have a 5% chance of getting colorectal cancer anyway and eating 2+ slices of bacon a day increases your chance to like 6%.

i only read a few articles and its 2am so dont quote me pls just wanted to point out that there honestly shouldn't be cause for worry unless you eat 20+ pieces a day and/or are already at risk for that type of cancer

Last edited:
    Years
    Bacon is love. Bacon is life. However, I had how every place I go out for breakfast has that horrible floppy bacon that tastes like it was only on the skillet a minute per side. I like my bacon nice and crispy, thank you very much.

Sir Codin

Hey, you wanna know what else causes cancer? Uncontrolled cell divisions.

Srsly, though, bacon can kiss my ass. Eat sausage.

Back