• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Bad Egg!!!!!!!!

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2009
    I got a bad egg from stealing a trainer's pokemon on Emerald and it turned into a bad egg!!!! does this mean I have to start over??? I really don't want to start over!!!

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    No, it doesn't, just deposit the egg, or use the Battle Frontier cheat (The one that lets you steal Battle Factory Pokemon in place of your own) to get rid of it.

MrsMime

Humanshape Pokemon
    Years
    I agree with what was already said; if you deposit it it should be fine. I'm almost certain bad eggs don't hatch..

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Well, some hatch. Either into the black question mark Missingno or it just freezes the game instantaneously.

Sexycheese

Bye :)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2009
    hmm...you could trade the bad egg to screw up someone you dont likes game but I dont recomend it. Trade it to a game you dont care about then start that one over.

Does anyone know what happens if you migrate a bad egg?

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    Dun worry throw it into your Comp in some random box. That teaches you to use cheats, expecially to catch other Pokemon. It's OK to cheat for items, but other Pokemon? Are you really THAT sad?

~Night

~!~Miss Cow~!~
    Years
    I've heard a lot of things about BAD EGGS.
    Some of them hatch into another BAD EGG in every step, some of them hatch after a REALLY long time and then crash your game, and others. . .
    THEY TURN ALL YOUR POKEMON IN THE PC INTO BAD EGGS IF YOU DEPOSIT IT!!!!!!!!
    So maybe you should do the battle factory thing the second post suggested.

~Night

Fluffy Clouds

Is not really active.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 20, 2017
    ~Night said:
    THEY TURN ALL YOUR POKEMON IN THE PC INTO BAD EGGS IF YOU DEPOSIT IT!!!!!!!!
    Untrue. I've kept a Bad Egg in my PC for a long time, and that never happened.

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    Dun worry throw it into your Comp in some random box. That teaches you to use cheats, expecially to catch other Pokemon. It's OK to cheat for items, but other Pokemon? Are you really THAT sad?

that flaming was unnesisary
    >__>
    anyway if you used a cheat to get it
    use the battle factory cheat to get rid of it

MrsMime

Humanshape Pokemon
    Years
    realease it.....................
    You can't release eggs! :P

I came across this post on Gamespot forums via a quick google search, and it's very intiresting:

what you need to do is just follow these steps.

1.get out all your bad eggs that you want to hatch and put them in your party BUT you must leave one slot blank.
    2.get a NORMAL egg and put it in the empty slot.
    3.switch the place of the normal egg and the first bad egg.( the top left hand.)[MAKE SURE!]
    4.just run around.

when the bad egg(s) hatch(es), it will hatch into egg. (wtf?)[im serious]
    they will ask if you want to name the egg,so its up to you yes or no.
    the picture of it is an egg, but you can release it. when you look at your entire party, the "avatar" of the "egg" will be a question mark(maybe its a missingno?)
    the only thing is, you cant do anything about it after it hatches.to be exact, it has no use at all.
    try to battle with it or look at its summary will cause your game to hang.
    btw, whether the "egg" will hatch again or not im not sure.
    you can use this method to hatch the bad egg as many times you want to.

He claims it has worked a bunch of times for him. I'm not 100% sure about it (PLEASE DON'T HOLD ME RESPONSIBLE :() but just thought I'd throw that out there.

Back