• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Bad Eggs

Kenaime

The Untold Legnd/Beast/Prodigy
Years
  • Has This happened 2 any1 else. It only happened 2 me 1 time in Emerald. My Mewtwo, Charizard, and Zapdos tunred into Bad Eggs. Then they disappeared and i never got them again

How does it happen?

Kenaime

The Untold Legnd/Beast/Prodigy
    Years
  • I kno i was real shocked
    and upset i loved those pokemon. I was at the Battle Frontier

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    I think it happens because you hack your game too much or some glitches wreck your game. I rele don't know, but no, it has never happen to me before.

Bludycomicsinc

If you can read this.....
    Years
  • i never got one.And I'm glad I didn't.you ussually get them from a screwed up AR code.Say you wanted a hacked mew.except you made a typo in the code so instead your glitchy pal bad egg replaces the mew you wanted.And it could have different effects.
    1.the most commen effect.nothing.It ends up in your box later.
    2.The most dreadful one.It replaces all the pokemon in the box with bad eggs.
    3.bad egg will hatch and freeze your game.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2009
    are you sure that you didnt use any sort of hacking device?or did you ever trade with anyone else?

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
  • I never had bad eggs before but I know some people I battled with previosly had bad eggs Like durning a battle it would say: The bad egg used pyschic. I bet it is a hack.

Patchy

-
    Years
  • Bad Eggs are incomplete data. If you were hacking a shiny Mew, for example, but you left out a line of the code, the game wouldn't know what to make of it, other than a Bad Egg.

The only real explanation is that they were hacked. Unless, someone used an AR on your game without your knowledge?

Bludycomicsinc

If you can read this.....
    Years
  • Bad Eggs are incomplete data. If you were hacking a shiny Mew, for example, but you left out a line of the code, the game wouldn't know what to make of it, other than a Bad Egg.

The only real explanation is that they were hacked. Unless, someone used an AR on your game without your knowledge?

Thats what you get for hacking.One time my cousin hacked my pearl without telling my.I deleted my sve file.I don't want hacked pokemon on my game.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • either was a glitch or your pokemon were hacked or something else. i get my bad eggs from AR and they've never hatched. im supposed to have like...7 legit darkrai's right now

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • either was a glitch or your pokemon were hacked or something else. i get my bad eggs from AR and they've never hatched. im supposed to have like...7 legit darkrai's right now
    Please explain "legit". It's not legit if it was made by hacks. It only looks legit.

Yeah, the Bad Egg is only ever the result of a hack.
    Heh, I was messing around on my FR, caught my Champion Rival's Pokemon and they became bad eggs.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • Please explain "legit". It's not legit if it was made by hacks. It only looks legit.

Yeah, the Bad Egg is only ever the result of a hack.
    Heh, I was messing around on my FR, caught my Champion Rival's Pokemon and they became bad eggs.

yeah what you said. it has a japanese name

Back