• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bad Habits?

sv-lucia-sv

me...only me...no-one else...
    Years
    my bad habbits would be:
    1.talkin to much
    2.swearing at every given chance
    3.biting my bottom lip till it bleeds
    4.cutting up my arms with my compus during class when i get annoyed or upset
    5.talkin to fast in an irish accent
    6.walkin to fast sso others can bearly keep up with me
    7.being annoying
    8.having a bad memory and always forget to do things
    9.being very bad tempered some times
    10.thats all im saying

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2007
    My bad habits are:

1. Procrastinating.
    2. Swearing.
    3. Playing too much video games.

I have some more but I can't think of them right now.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I don't bite my nails, but whenever they're a bit broken I can't help picking at them...oh, and leaving homework until the last minute. Espeically coursewoek, I leave it right until the last few days...

Years
    My main bad habits would be biting my nails and procrastination. I tend to bite my nails without thinking if I'm nervous and/or bored; it's one habit I've had forever, unfortunately. As for procrastion...eh. Doesn't help that I get overconfident about being able to finish things, which is why I tend to put them off until the last moments...I would think I would have learned by now...

Actually, I guess another habit would be that I stay up way too late; I have a tendency to do that a lot.

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    I like one too many boys, I bite my nails, and worst of all... I take the skin off my head underneath my hair. Trust me, that is one scab-filled, bloody mess right there on my head.

Back