• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bad habits?

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
    I bite my fingernails off ... that's my bad habit. My dad keeps telling me not to because dirt and bad germs are collected beneath them. Pretty much anything that I touch has germs and can end up in my mouth, which is obviously not good. I end up clipping them often so they become too short to bite off. I also stay up late whenever I have the chance, even if I have to work or go to school the next day.

So ... do you have any bad habits? It doesn't really have to be what everyone else would not consider "bad." =) It's up to you.

Bronson

<-- Das' Me Foo' x3
    Years
    Twirling my hair and cracking my knuckles. It drives my mom crazy...which is one of the reasons I do it =)

I've been twirling my hair since I was little. I stopped doing it for a whiel and then picked up on it again.

Shorty

Years
    Smoking is the worst habit you could have. I'm never going to smoke, guess that makes me anti-smoke too! ^_^"

I don't know if this habit is bad or not but i bite my bottom lip a lot.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Well, I bite my nails a lot. I got better at some point, but now I'm back doing it again. Which sucks. Worse than that, I procrastinate a lot. I hate starting on projects, be them personal or school-related, so I'll just put them off for other things. And finally, once I finally DO start things, I lose my initiative very quickly and I'll bore easily. XD;

I probably have a lot more, but those're the most notable ones I can think of right now.

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
    I have too many little habits.

I fidget alot so I tap the table if I'm sitting down which annoys other people, & just stare into space sometimes, I.. Actually I've stopped biting my nails, which is quite an achievement for me.

I can never think about one thing for too long, I always forget what I was going to say, I correct people when it might not be appreciated..

& some other stuff I don't remember.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Digital Mage said:
    I correct people when it might not be appreciated..
    I agree with you there. XD

Mm, I'm not sure really, I know I bit my nails a bit, but not as much as I used to. And, um...that's all I can think of at the moment.

Years
    Hmmm... I won't say all of them, but...

~ Procratination. It's the worst. I'll leave everything to the last minute. D:
    ~ Biting nails/fingers. I... just do. o.o;
    ~ Does laziness count? XD I'm just the laziest thing in the world sometimes. XD

Shaydeh

Banned
    Years
    RENEGAAAAAAAAAAAADE!

One who finds the need to steal when something is free, tsk. If your tattered ogloop soul must resort to such deeds at least make sure you have had a glass of orange juice before hand, immediately after brushing your teeth of course.

Bad habit? Myesh, indeed, apparently, I say myesh, much too much, myesh?

Sakura~

flowery
    Years
    My eleventh grade teacher said whenever I give presentations, I push back strands of hair too much behind my ear. It's a nervous habit. o,o!! I do it again and again...XD;;; it WOULD look pretty stupid. ._.

I also have a reeaallly bad habit of smilies...too many of them...^^;

~M ♡

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
    Years
    Well I bite my nails, meowed like a cat ^^;;;(People have thought I sounded like a real cat), procrastinate(on my fanfics, since 9th grade started, I've been procrastinating a lot.), LAZINESS~(I'm on the computer all day, until school starts though.), and STAYING UP LATE(whether it's school or summer..>.< I can't help but stay up late! I'm like active at night or something like that.)

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Hai. Umm... fingernail biting, stuttering [is that counted? Or is it just a speech impediment...? ^_^;], talking too fast, twirling my hair, chewing my hair, ripping the plastic~y stuff off those coloured hairclips with the plastic covering on them. x_X; I have a plethora of them...

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    "Sacrificing reason for self gratifying grandiloquence," quoted verbatim. :D

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2012
    I usually destroy any bubble rap that I find, and I always pick stuff up in shops to have a look at, even if I'm not buying anything..............Ahem, I also bite my fingernails!

:t163:Micklo

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I have a bad habbit of fighting with two of my 'friends'. And petting my cat when it doesnt want to be petted..

KAAPOW

the new pink
    Years
    • Age 31
    • oz
    • Seen Aug 31, 2006
    I bite my nails. A lot. I also twirl my hair and I'm sitting in front of the computer all day. It doesn't bother me though.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    I probably have tons of bad habits. X3;;
    One of my biggest ones is biting my nails~! I can't seem to stop, and I don't even realise when I'm doing it. It usually happens when I ish bored. >O

Also, I talk with my hands a lot without realising. I desperately want to get out of that habit, because it drives everyonr crazy. x__x;

Karli~

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
    Caps Lock....

As You See My Bad Habbit Is Putting A Capital Letter At The Start Of Each Word....I Dont Know How It Started But I Just Do It...

Back