• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bad habits?

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    I wash my hands too much, and sometimes I walk around with my hands in the air to avoid touching anything germy =O

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • I like stealing cute stuff from people and naming it some really silly French name D; [your fault,Ranma 1/2 XDDD]

J/k [well,not really,I do it alot O.O;]

Habits I have~

• Biting my nails [I used to,but not anymore I don't ^O^]
    • Laugh out loud randomly while somebody else is talking
    • Laziness. ;o
    • Overwhelmed by proud [at times]

and that's about it...for major ones .__.;;

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
  • Cracking anything from my knees, back, knuckles, toes, and so on, without much control of me even doing it. Mostly my left thumb gets cracked. I once fell on my thumb while flipping on it while on a trampoline. My cousin scared me while I was mid-way in the air, I landed on it wrong and it only got fractured. Thing is, it never properly healed since that day, and for years to this point, it easily makes a cracking sound when I move it back and forward, which I can't help consciously. Now, the one I absolutely hate would be the obession to count words. Here and there I'd think of something I read in my mind, and ask myself ''how many words, or letters is there?" Then end up counting it, like it's of importance. Worst case being using my fingers, which is very annoying.

That should cover the most occuring features. o.o

~Blade~

Ayuki Oyri

Adversary
    Years
  • It's my brains fault not mine!!

(-.-) Well my bad habits used to be:

1)Being to mature.
    2)Being impish. (How did those two work out?)
    3)Drawing at the most inane times.
    4)Flirting with every girl in sight.

Now my worse habits seem to be:

1)Acting nimrodtic.
    2)Writing way too much.
    3)Drawing at even more inane times.
    4)And some how becoming the calmest person to ever live...

~Ayuki aka Ari

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    AHHH MY WORST HABITS! I JUST THOUGHT OF THEM!!! >.< It makes absolutely everyone around me laugh their heads off. =_= It's so embarrassing, but since it utterly does not apply in internet conversation, I'll tell ya'll.

1) I have a terrible habit of "repeating" what I, or someone else just said. '_'; And it's not like I say it out loud, I just mouth it, like, if I say, "That's so not cool," I'll mouth it again once I'm done, or if someone else says, "I know it sucks so much!" Then I'll mouth that once their done. xP And the worst part is, it's so automatic now, I can't even feel my mouth moving!! x_x

2) And, another bad habit is when I'm eating and talking to friends at lunch...>.< I'll take a bite of whatever I'm eating, put my hand in front of my mouth and talk. It's so automatic now that I forget that I should probably say what I have to say before putting food in my mouth, that way, I don't even have to put my hand in front of my mouth.

3) Just recently, from being alone too much, and talking to Shiney, David, Saiko, and Ethan too much on MSN, I've begun to talk to myself. o O;; Yeah freaky, I know. But it's not the 'random' talk to yourself, it's the 'repeat what's on the MSN chat board' talk to yourself. If Saiko makes me laugh (which happens too many times to count) I'll laugh and repeat what just made me laugh. And, now, since my brother's come home from college...I'm not alone during the day anymore. x_x He thinks I've gone insane because I laugh without caring and talk to myself and yell at people online in the most random of moments. And when I'm watching anime, I'll repeat their lines. x_x I swear I'm going to become a mime when I grow up.

4) I chew on a lot of stuff. < <;; Like, when I've got a set of headphones on, I'll loop the cord and put it between my top two front teeth and my lower front teeth, and simply chew. >< I've broken two headphones by doing this. Another example of me doing this is when I've got a phone in my hands. I'll chew on the antennae if I'm bored, and if I've got a seatbelt on, I chew on the seatbelt. xP Pretty odd habits, even though most of them involve repeating myself and others.

xDDD

My Theory for the First Bad Habit: I think it's because after someone finishes talking (or when I finish talking) I repeat whatever they or I just said in my head, as a passing thought to register it, and sometimes dream up different reactions, but the problem is, as the thought passes, my mouth thinks I'm trying to say it, and moves, but since vocal effort is required to make any noise come out, I simply mouth it. x_x It may not seem very embarassing, but think again, once one friend starts laughing at how my mouth is constantly moving, the rest of them start, and it sucks, even though it doesn't really happen all too much anymore.

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
  • Lesse:

- Biting my fingernails. Omg, I swear that is the most common habit.
    - Playing with my hair.
    - I used to pick my hair. >_>
    - Procrastinating. =0 I'd be making A's all the time if I didn't ignore homework all the time.
    - Staying up late, even if I have school the next day or have to wake up at five AM in the morning.
    - Chewing the inside of my lip or my bottom lip. I get blisters ALL the time.
    - Laziness. I am THE most lazy person in the world.
    - Ever since Shikamaru from Naruto, I've been saying "Mendoksu [How troublesome]" whenever I feel lazy and have to do something.
    - When I talk to an adult or a teacher, I act polite and my voice gets high pitched. However, this doesn't happen when I have to sing because in my Choir Advanced class, the teacher had us each go into a room and he'd play some notes and we had to sing along. He said I had a nice voice. ^0^
    - When I tell my friends something, I keep repeating it after a few minutes. >_>
    - I point out obvious random stuff.
    - I can be blunt at times.
    - And violent/grouchy/snappy.
    - I am short tempered.
    - I also spit a lot... only if we're eating and it's lunch at school. I'll talk and spit saliva and bits of food onto the person I'm talking to or is next to me. xD Usually it's the same person, my friend Vicky. She's used to it but she always goes "Eww!" when my food and saliva land on her.

Scottura

Searching for the Light...
    Years
  • My worst habit is.... Well being lazy is one of them, as well as not listning to people *most* of the time.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
  • Well I used to bite my nails, but I'm done with that. XD

I've got a habit just staring off thinking, and it annoys people sometimes. XD

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Bite my finger nails hit some one and became jelous with others :(.

marillmonster2000

PC's True Blue Marill
    Years
  • As You See My Bad Habbit Is Putting A Capital Letter At The Start Of Each Word....I Dont Know How It Started But I Just Do It...

Yeah. Me Too. But I Don't Really Consider It A Bad Habbit. Everyone Else Does , Though. XD;

Besides That,

-Using Drugs/Alcohol
    -Chewing On My Hair
    -Being Annoying At Times
    -Smoking
    -Being Lazy
    -Procrastinating

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    My my worst habit is whenever I want to make a point I bang the table and I normally end up hurting myself..I tryed to get out of it but at least I get my friends attention x3

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
  • Oh dear....Talking to myself and pacing. I'll act out IM conversations, encounters with friends, news flashes....

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    My worst bad habits are procrastinating and wasting precious time writing down miscellaneous statistics. I know the former is common, but the latter is weird...I think I have OCD or something.

Back