• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bad weeks?

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Umm... I've had a few crap weeks, most of them involving how epically I failed flirting with this beautiful girl at school :(

But the really horrible weeks ALWAYS involves a stupid arrogant monkey lip suck banana dipstick gorilla humping high pitch short jackasses at the school >>>>>>>>>:

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    I had a week where everything went wrong with grades/friends/parents...
    But, it's the summer now, and there's nothing that can go wrong. :)

Genophobic

<- thats me. :)
    Years
    i had lyk a bad week but only for 3 days dude. i still remember back in high school i was walking downstairs with my reaction papers when i slipped in a wet stair then i fell down it hurts so much i was sent to clinic. then the nxt day my prof. scolded me bec. wasnt able to make up with the reaction papers and i lost them when i fell to downstairs. also lost my wallet that day and just walk home. the next day i was wit my classmates going to school then suddenly there are dogs chasing us then me & 1 of my classmates got bit so again i was sent to clinic. that was lyk the worst week in my life.

C0d3 br3ak3r

Pres. of Project Nightfall
    Years
    This is my bad week. I get yelled at a lot by another user, I am betrayed by my best friend, I eat a peice of good sushi with something I call laxative soy sauce, and I have to eat tuna steak. I feel so miserable, I deleted my signature AND my avatar AND I got banned on a different site for defending my friend, but they called it "extreme idiocy".

Back