• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Badge Case instead of badges on Trainer Card?

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2018
    I'll be getting RPGMaker from the Humble Bundle in a day or two, so I'm looking to start up a project, and one of the things I want to include is a full set of gyms, one for each type (though still requiring only eight badges to challenge the League). Naturally eighteen badges is not going to fit on a trainer card, so would it be possible to have an item (Badge Case) open up a screen that displays which of the eighteen badges you've obtained so far, with the others all being simply empty slots? Possibly with a function to let you select badges to zoom in on, or even get a little blurb about them (e.g. "Awarded for defeating Leif of Eastpine City!")

Back