• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Badge polishing 0_o

Max210

Ultimate P\/\/ /\/3|2Z!
Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2014
    If you open up your case and start rubbing your badges, they start to shine. Rub for a long time the strongest shine :P

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
  • Yep, and each one, when tapped, plays a different note. You can make music by tapping your badges. Neat.

Xylitol

*Insert pun here*
    Years
  • It's these kinds of little details that make the game cool, I'll have to try that when the European version comes out. :}

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • I feel so noobish. That guy called me a noob in the game when he said I didn't have any badges, but I shrugged his fictional butt off. Now I have something to look forward to though!

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
  • OOO MAN! I cant play my Pearl game. So I dunt hve any badges.

But my brother has Diamond on the DS emulator on our comp and hes got 1 badge only. So Im shining tht for him.

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • definitely and interesting little detail. Nintendo is nothing but innovative. Go NINTENDO!!! KIRBY DANCE FOR YOU!!! <(o0.0o)> <(0.0o<) <(____)> (>o0.0)> <(o0.0o)>

Last edited:

J

good morning
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2016
    Lawl, when I first looked at my badges, I was like "Huh they're all dull and stuff" and tried shining them. And I didn't really think it'd work. D:

Back