• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bagon...

Dragon_Tamer

i like chicken balls
Years
  • Bagon will be lealning Headbutt soon but im not sure to put it in its MS or not:

Bagon@Dragon Claw
    Bite Leer
    Dragon Claw Arial Ace

Dont rate its MS(itll soon be a chesto Resting set)just give me some suggestions on what to keep and what to get rid of

Thanks
    D_T

Jirachi

is made of gold
    Years
  • Dragon_Tamer said:
    Bagon will be lealning Headbutt soon but im not sure to put it in its MS or not:

Bagon@Dragon Claw
    Bite Leer
    Dragon Claw Arial Ace

Dont rate its MS(itll soon be a chesto Resting set)just give me some suggestions on what to keep and what to get rid of

Thanks
    D_T
    Unless it learns Double Edge, evolve it into Salamence.
    Even if it does learn Double Edge, Evolve it into Shelgon (and no more evolving)
    so it would have better Sp. Defence, Defence and better everything.

By the way, your signature looks hilarious.

Ice demon

All purpose cleaner ^^
    Years
  • We need its personality to know what kind of moveset u want or what move set would work best.......
    Since u don't want ur moveset rated i recommend getting rid of bite but we still need personalities..............
    Give us the moveset when it evolves finally ^_^

Back