• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ban The Person Above You! (Don't take it literally!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiggly Jello

DJ Squiggles
Years
Banned for displaying a picture in your signature where only one of the 2 people in the aforementioned picture is wearing glasses.

Last edited:
Years
Banned because that is what the signature was influenced by, the signature was also influenced by common memes while the hashtag is there for something more interesting.

Jiggly Jello

DJ Squiggles
Years
Banned for failure to capitalize (Element0)

I do not really follow Internet Memes as it is not usually my brand of comedy but I do enjoy the "woman who would like to be your companion whom is very dependent upon your acknowledgement of her existence" meme

Last edited:

TY

Banned because i have returned... stronger, calmer, and shadowier, that too yeah xD

TY

banned because i should have come back like a boss, with a M82 in my hands... but i dont think i might get one lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back