• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ban The Person Above You! (Don't take it literally!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
Years
  • Banned for mentioning Suikoden. I now go to see that that is. Maybe that's why the Aztec calender's gonna stop!

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • Banned for trying to initiate a world self implosion by liking Mudkips, Final Fantasy and Suikoden at the same time!...

Don't even TRY to bring in Golden Sun in there. It'll only make things happen faster.

wee187

Years
  • Banned for mentioning Golden Sun. *sigh* I have yet to try that game, though I've wanted to for a while. (Unfortunately I'm too busy being on here, being a global mod on another forum, being an active youtuber, playing FFXII almost 4 hours a day or more, going to school, doing homework, roller skating practice for 3 hours 4 times a week, eating, and sleeping.)

Yeah I'm a bit busy. XD

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • The above of the above is banned for not playing Golden Sun. It's the "Gem of the GBA" for a reason. ^^

The above is banned for having a facination with numbers and not pointing out that my post count is a square number.

wee187

Years
  • Banned for thinking I was referring to you when I was obviously banning you and therefor referring to jigglyppuff8. :P

wee187

Years
  • Banned for thinking that's worth banning. (Youtube may be crappy but it's still amazing to be on, and it was and is my main online connection center.)

wee187

Years
  • Banned for not seeing the awesome youtubers among the idiots. (Right now promoting Ashe10, PhoenixFireLeon, CelestialAngel777, RoxasNova... aka a lot of my best friends on youtube XD)

wee187

Years
  • Banned for making me lmao now at the sight of those poor poor suckers trying to get the first comment. Seriously, I don't see the point. XD The good uploader reads all his/her comments anyway.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back