• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ban The Person Above You! (Don't take it literally!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Banned because that's to get back at whomever sent me that stupid negrep.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    Banned 'cause...

Err...

You're banning another person because he's feeling like banning someone, causing him to ban you. Obviously you're upset because he banned you without reason, but you can't just ban the other person back.
    Again: Don't ban a person just because he's banned someone without a reason, because that'll make you as bad as him/her.
    That's why I ban you now XD

Well, got it?

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    Banned for banning someone who banned someone for feeling like banning someone in a banning topic, because of this said person was banned for feeling like banning someone, and in response you banned him for banning said person for feeling like banning someone, therefore i will ban you for banning that person who banned another person for feeling like banning someone. geddit? /what?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back