• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ban The Person Above You! (Don't take it literally!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Banned for not making any sense and having a horrible abomanation in your signature.

EDIT: Whoops, I was trying to ban the person with the Pikachu/Seal combo. Sorry. But you're still banned.

Last edited:

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 6, 2015
O:
you guys are terrible terrible people, for making jokes about rape /hypocrite U:
know who else was terrible? HITLER B|
KNOW WHATS WORSE THAN ONE HITLER? 40
THATS AS MANY AS FOUR TENS
AND THATS TERRIBLE
Kinda like Lex Luthor B| I HEARD HE STOLE 39 CAKES! THEN LIED AND SAID HE STOLE FORTY O:
THATS THE OPPOSIDE OF TERRIFIC. WHICH IS A SYNONYM OF WONDERFUL
WHICH IS GREAT. The wall of China was great too and--/SLAPPED

oh and BANNED

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 6, 2015
Banned for not being confused. by ^^'s post
Confusion is a pokemon attack.
I like pokemon. My favorite is Weavile. he evoles from Sneasel. Sneasel has a feather thing on its head.
Birda have feathers. I like feathers, they're soft. Peacocks have pretty feathers. Flamingos have nice Pink ones too. Pink like Sakuras. Nozomu tried to make himself taller on a Sakura tree. Tall people are good at Basketball. But i prefer Volley Ball. But i suck at it too. Know what else sucks? Vaccuum Cleaners B|

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
Banned for making jokes up on rape and being confused

@Miniryu- WHHAA?? I have the capability to read, write and type thank-you :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back