• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ban The Person Above You! (Don't take it literally!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Banned because we still need to do a Webcam TCG match one of these days.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
  • Banned because you lack that water pokémon in gen 5 that looks like a lawnmower sort of in its sprite when it's on the ground and evolves into those really ugly things and THE GREATEST PEOPLE EVER always kill your electric types and bacon in your avatar and signature, not to mention Chicken and Pastries.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Banned for having a screenshot from that horrid music video in your signature. :B

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
  • Banned for having a screenshot from that horrid music video in your signature. :B

Banned because you posted late and you lack the Pickles and Pastriess to understand that the picture in my signature is an awesome Power Rangers wallpaper, and that the music videos are linked to in the text.

donavannj is banned for not using the proper terms Ninjask'd and/or Accelgor'd.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
  • Banned for being ninja'd and ninjaing Tara.

Banned for Ninjasking the ninja and ducking Tara's name, which as awesome and hot as it is, reminds me of the story/manga I was ducking but had the USB drive containing it apparently stolen, when I planned to change one of the main character's name to Tara. T_T

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back