• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ban the user above you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

Banned because StarCraft has tons of tournaments, and more variety of strategies with builds
    (unless you can train units and make buildings in FE)

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
  • banned because I TRIPLE DOG DARE YOU to look up Fairy Pokemon on google image and then look at the first pic.

edit:banned because fire emblem has braver warriors and all kind of cool medeival stuff plus its super challenging and blah.

pompayyy

Forever and Ever
    Years
  • Banned because FE is packed with more emotion, considering how you feel like you really lost a friend when someone dies (since they can't come back). Also, I didn't know FE was considered RTS, I always referred to is as an RPG.
    EDIT: Banned for ninja'd and I already saw that horrifying picture. And for not including the emotional aspect of losing a member in FE.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
  • banned because it doesnt matter. FE will always be the superior strategy game. Oh and banned for failing to mention final fantasy tactics lol

TY

Banned because SC2 is hands down the best RTS game, if you like it or not :P

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
  • banned becasue I am a Pig Alien who have come to cause harm to the humans lol

Ban the user above you!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back