• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ban the user above you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
  • banned because I feel like complete **** right now and my head is swimming from all this loud noise :(

Last edited by a moderator:

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
  • banned because I am happy sorta but my heart is still broken from that scene from that game ......
    (ooh. knk theme lol)

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
  • banned because I cant really help it heh...... Uh anyway ......hmm....Oh well. I dont know what to post

edit:baned...for ninjaing me. anyway time for another music meditation again..

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
  • banned because I just found a site with a ton of pokemon avatars. (by ton I mean gen1-gen5 pokemon, every pokmeon trainer, and more). my new avi their is one of them

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
  • banned because Milotic is far far far from inferior. Rather she is superior to gyrados. She has the looks, skills, and bulk to take down anything lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back