• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ban the user above you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakala Pri

Banned 'cos Norman Reedus (daryl dixon) is sexy and he must get smooched in public every day. xD

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
    banned because I had a bunch of slices of pizza from pizza inn for my lunch er brunch just now(didnt feel like eating breakfast today lol)

(and lol at the opera winfrey sig loooool.)

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
    banned because I have never heard of mexican mac and cheese but it sounds yummy
    (let me guess..its made with mexican cheese instead of american cheese)

Last edited:

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
    banned because I actually played a little bit of black 2 once before and enjoyed it(somehow its better than black 1 lol). too bad my laptop couldnt handle the rom I was using :(

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
    banned because I cant wait to stuff my tummy on thanksgiving........with my OWN Food. oh yes. Cooking my own pizza. sigh. gotta wait so long though till thanksgiving though......
    (psst for stress this music will work like magic lol.
    Spoiler:

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
    banned because I cant wait till winter comes down here(to bad it doesnt snow often but I have a good feeling it will this year)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back