• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ban the User Above You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
    Banned because you remind me of a guy from my previous site from your ban. That forumer's name is AT*gets silenced*.

TravelerTrainer15

Banned because these plastic ban hammers are still hurting my head. Do we have false ban hammers of a softer material?

(I'm sorry, I'm planning to write a fanfic once I can pick up more on you guys' personalities, so I felt like I had to.)

TravelerTrainer15

Banned because some time ago, I went to camp, and there's this radio that plays throughout the whole camp. They started playing a song both me and my counselor hated, so she shot the head counselor a text saying to change the song. When the new song came on, I shouted "WHEN I SAID TO TURN OFF THE GUMMY BEAR SONG, I DID NOT MEAN TURN ON GUNGNAM STYLE!" Like, really, can you believe that they would play such a song? What's next? What does the gummy fox say style? Looped 21 times?! You're all wrong, 9+10 is 9042!

BlueDogXL

The bluest dog out there!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2017
    Banned for not talking about blue. And for having a Snorlax avatar.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
    Banned because I didn't finish my sentenc previously. That forumer's name was theAT*gets sliced*.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back