• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Banana Almighty's Role Play Heaven

Banana Almighty

Rayquaza and Mew fan!
    Years
    Yes,that is the pathetic name for my comic :P
    The comic is a non-pokemon comic,though pokemon characters may appear in some episodes.
    This comic has some of the greatest(well,great for me,anyways)role-playing characters ever!
    It has final fantasy,kingdom hearts,and much much more!
    Sadly,i have only done episode one,but i am working on episode two :D.If you have looked at the comic, you will motice i have a blank background.I want it like that.If you think it should have a background, PM me and i will put backgrounds in my furute episodes.I dont think i have to run through the profiles of the characters with you,as some of you will know them already.So,without further adou,here is Seaosn one of my comics,ROLE PLAY HEAVEN!!!

Season One

Episode One
    Episode Two

Last edited:
    Years
    OH GREAT, THANKS FOR MIXING FE STYLE WITH COM STYLE.
    Besides the fact that you never used backrounds, and the joke makes no sence.

Banana Almighty

Rayquaza and Mew fan!
    Years
    Dude....just..what?
    Yeah, ok this comic may suck.I am a begginer, i am adding a really bad background(well,aqua background,with some really bad grass) that i drew(lol) on the next one.And please,if you have nothing nice to say, PM me and say it.
    Thanks for the encourigment(i cannot spell well either)

P.S: And what joke?

P.P.S: If you dont like my comic,i dont really care.I am still making my comic,and if you got a problem, dont come into this thread!

Years
    Here is somthing nice:
    The black Mage sprites rock.
    Too bad you never made them, or gave credit to the original owner.
    They are made by Little Spriter -_-;

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Dude, he gave you crit, it's wehat he does, he's a critic, live with it! Lemme see, another newb who can't accept crit, how cliche'.

Your comic lacks backgrounds, humour and plot, it has no speech bubbles, no was it pleaserable to read, you need to use caps for things like "I".

Years
    I have to agree, it lacks backgrounds (please use some), and your joke was pretty much a hit and run... that missed.
    Other than the fact that you forgot to capitalize I, I saw no apparent grammar errors.

Daviku said:
    Here is somthing nice:
    The black Mage sprites rock.
    Too bad you never made them, or gave credit to the original owner.
    They are made by Little Spriter -_-;
    Who is also known as SpriterTrooper.

Banana Almighty

Rayquaza and Mew fan!
    Years
    I know my comic sucks, but I enjoy making them, and will probably get better. I will try and a dd backgrounds and speech bubbles, and I will capitalise teh word I in future, ok?

P.S: I kinda now my joke pretty much sucks :P And yes,i will ad some background to the next one,which i am currently making :D I will try to stand the crit i get, even if it is bad, and i promise i will try and get better at making comics :D

Back