• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Band Hero-4 way Band action on your DS

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Revolutionizing the music videogame genre once again, Guitar Hero and Activision are expanding the boundaries of music gaming with the introduction of full band play in Band Hero™ for Nintendo DS™ Lite. Band Hero delivers an explosive and unprecedented social gameplay experience for Nintendo DS Lite with the addition of vocals and drums – via an innovative new Drum Grip™ – to the guitar and bass gameplay popularized by the Guitar Hero® On Tour trilogy. Band Hero allows handheld gamers to choose the way they want to play in multiplayer mode with any instrument combination of guitar, bass, drums and vocals as they strum, drum and belt out some of today's most popular tracks across multiple genres of music, including rock, pop, alternative and punk. With the largest and most diverse set list in a Nintendo DS Lite offering to-date, Band Hero offers fans 30 master recordings from today's top artists including: Blink-182, Avril Lavigne, The Killers, KT Tunstall, and Fall Out Boy. With new features players can enjoy anytime, anywhere, a brand new Rockstar Editor to fully customize your band members, No Fail mode and Stage Stunts, Band Hero changes the way games can be played on the road.

Pictures:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Source:
    https://gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=90443

Years
    LAME!
    So rubbish and uninventive.
    I highly doubt this will take off.
    Yes, it is much more convent and easier to afford, but it doesn't look as fun in my opinion.
    There will be a lot of broken DS screens for the drums O_O

Years
    I hate how the different companies are actually milking it for all they have got. It completely kills the creative thinks out there.

While this pile of crap is getting released and being bought, people who have inventive ideas and new game engines are getting pushed to the side, because it is a risky project.
    It really makes me worry about the industry because I am going into it, and once I find my feet in a few years after getting actual experience, I wouldn't like to see myself developing Rock Band 89876251678 - Lady Gaga Version.

Little Monster

Let's write a 'Bad Romance.'
    Years
    I hate how the different companies are actually milking it for all they have got. It completely kills the creative thinks out there.

While this pile of crap is getting released and being bought, people who have inventive ideas and new game engines are getting pushed to the side, because it is a risky project.
    It really makes me worry about the industry because I am going into it, and once I find my feet in a few years after getting actual experience, I wouldn't like to see myself developing Rock Band 89876251678 - Lady Gaga Version.

Eh, Lady Gaga version would suck there would be no guitar solo.

Back